Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. Has anyone seen an aftermarket fog light installed here (next to the factory fog)?

2. What is this? (Camera? Proximity Sensor?)

455836F6-375C-42BF-976E-16471AE9896F.jpeg
Sponsored

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope to keep the thread bumped up. I've asked about the capable bumper on two diff threads. My Black Diamond with Capable Bumper was build Thursday or Friday, so I'm wondering about replacing and/or adding fogs, and if there's a winch/bar option.

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good thread OP. Looking for your light question and also license plate location/ options.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s a tight/awkward space to fit another light. I’m sure something small would fit, but it might look like crap. Best case scenario hopefully someone comes up with a solution to remove the OEM fog light and replace it with a better fog light or 2 pods instead.

Sponsored

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That’s a tight/awkward space to fit another light. I’m sure something small would fit, but it might look like crap. Best case scenario hopefully someone comes up with a solution to remove the OEM fog light and replace it with a better fog light or 2 pods instead.

This is what I'm interested in, since I will already have a dedicated FOG light switch .

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Capable Bumper questions 1641772644913

There you go!
Whatever that thing on the right side of your pic is, I don't have it on mine. The dealership said they had to put the plate on mine to inspect it due to state guidelines, I think they ignored/forgot my request to not mount it. You would most likely have to drill into it or get really creative for a plate on the bumper. Had not even thought about a second light next to the fog...

Dave-O

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150/Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Capable Bumper questions 1641772644913

There you go!
Whatever that thing on the right side of your pic is, I don't have it on mine. The dealership said they had to put the plate on mine to inspect it due to state guidelines, I think they ignored/forgot my request to not mount it. You would most likely have to drill into it or get really creative for a plate on the bumper. Had not even thought about a second light next to the fog...
Pwease, may we have more photos? It’s so beautiful 🥺

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Feel free to reach out for other pics of the bumper if you need some.
Pwease, may we have more photos? It’s so beautiful 🥺
Ford Bronco Capable Bumper questions 1641775373994
Ford Bronco Capable Bumper questions 1641775410683
Ford Bronco Capable Bumper questions 1641775485188
Ford Bronco Capable Bumper questions 1641775519279
Ford Bronco Capable Bumper questions 1641775608033
If you need some of the bumper let me know!

Ford Bronco Capable Bumper questions 1641775671648

Sponsored

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Capable Bumper questions 1641775671648

There you go!
I am wanting to put a 10" S8 in that space below the license plate similar to this raptor. Wonder if it would work.
grOqD9I4-FgDjzSIxo12Evnk1bljZcpBQanjOjqlrnm5x1u5ZT.jpg

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am wanting to put a 10" S8 in that space below the license plate similar to this raptor. Wonder if it would work.
Ford Bronco Capable Bumper questions grOqD9I4-FgDjzSIxo12Evnk1bljZcpBQanjOjqlrnm5x1u5ZT
I believe that black plate you can see in the picture are some of the safety sensors so it might effect that if you did put them there.

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I believe that black plate you can see in the picture are some of the safety sensors so it might effect that if you did put them there.
Hmm. If that is true than maybe in the gap between grill and bumper where the license plate is. Seems like a sizable gap. I'll be curious to see what people do with this bumper and lights.

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hmm. If that is true than maybe in the gap between grill and bumper where the license plate is. Seems like a sizable gap. I'll be curious to see what people do with this bumper and lights.
I will try to get you some closeups and a measurement (maybe not today with the windchill at -30 up here). I personally like the look of it and was never planning to do much to it at this time but it looks difficult to add to it. "Capable" may mean "capable as is."

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will try to get you some closeups and a measurement (maybe not today with the windchill at -30 up here). I personally like the look of it and was never planning to do much to it at this time but it looks difficult to add to it. "Capable" may mean "capable as is."
Yes pleease do try to take as many pics of the Capable Bumper as possible. There aren’t many info about it. I kind of wonder out of the whole assembly, which pieces are plastic? Thanks
Sponsored