• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas Capable front bumper for sale

TexasDan

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Capable front bumper for sale. $400 plus shipping (or free if you pick up). Located in Corpus Christi, TX.
Perfect condition, only 50 miles on Bronco when removed, includes hooks and fog lights, minus park sensors and wiring harness. I have DV8 sensor covers I can put on if you don't have front sensors. Front bumper weighs 43.5#.

Ford Bronco Capable front bumper for sale IMG_0122.JPG

Ford Bronco Capable front bumper for sale IMG_0181.JPG

Ford Bronco Capable front bumper for sale IMG_0178.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
TexasDan

TexasDan

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks like shipping by FedX is about $100 for front bumper, 43.5# with no packing.

mlsjr14

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry to hijack your post...

but it looks like your plastic rear SAS bumper has the extension "flaps" on either end cap to match up the bumper with the wider SAS flares held on by three bolts on each side.

Do you mind taking a close-up pic of how these fasten?

I'm trying to run down how these flaps are attached and, even better, locate a part number to add these to my plastic rear non-SAS bumper.

Thanks so much for the help!

OP
OP
TexasDan

TexasDan

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry to hijack your post...

but it looks like your plastic rear SAS bumper has the extension "flaps" on either end cap to match up the bumper with the wider SAS flares held on by three bolts on each side.

Do you mind taking a close-up pic of how these fasten?

I'm trying to run down how these flaps are attached and, even better, locate a part number to add these to my plastic rear non-SAS bumper.

Thanks so much for the help!
Ford Bronco Capable front bumper for sale IMG_0190.JPG

Here you go, looks like probably nut serts in the bumper for bolts. I'll double check, and let you know. I can be persuaded to remove and ship these, I don't think anyone is interested in the rear bumper anyways.

OP
OP
TexasDan

TexasDan

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
IMG_0190.JPG

Here you go, looks like probably nut serts in the bumper for bolts. I'll double check, and let you know. I can be persuaded to remove and ship these, I don't think anyone is interested in the rear bumper anyways.
Ford Bronco Capable front bumper for sale IMG_0191.JPG
Ford Bronco Capable front bumper for sale IMG_0192.JPG

Nope, not nut serts, just self tappers.

Sponsored

mlsjr14

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Very interesting! Thanks again for digging into this. I’ll send you a DM to follow up.

danimalbronco

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 4 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you ever happen to come up to the Houston area? I’m located in lake Jackson and would love to take the front bumper off your hands! I’ll need the sensor plugs as ours doesn’t have front sensors

OP
OP
TexasDan

TexasDan

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don't have any plans to at the moment, but if I do and I still have it, I'll message you.
Here's a pic with the plugs in.
Ford Bronco Capable front bumper for sale IMG_0230.JPG
Sponsored