Sponsored

Car and Driver 4 door renders

Carmaker1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE 4dr (His), '22 Bronco 7MT (Mine)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for this great post (among many). For a minute I was transported back to M6G circa 2013. I am amazed you remembered the progression of all the S550 renderings back to JohnnyGM, WS and chaz. Those were some fun times. I know chaz still drops in sometimes.

Now if we only had a U725 CAD... :shock:
Oh well thanks! It was the perfect example to use, in being another horse and just as iconic.

Back then it was painful to observe how the general enthusiast public were dismissive of the credibility of some individuals, who were thankfully proven right with time.

Many of you don't even realize, with the right investment being made, you would have been celebrating the launch of a new Mustang coupe/conv. and Bronco at the same time, if things didn't change 2 years ago.

Ford has honestly learned from CADs being accessible and are no longer playing games with affiliates/suppliers, so:lipssealed: .
Sponsored

Grove_LA

Wildtrak
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The CAD drawings I was speaking about before are for the Baby Bronco..
How do you feel about the baby bronc? Really like the shape from the spy shots in factory and the leaked photo from that Ford event a while back. My only hope is that its not ridiculously smaller than the big bronco. I mean its still gotta have some beefy-ness and handling chops to be able to hold the Bronco name.

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am willing to look at the Baby Bronco - but only if it offers a manual tranny - and so far no one on here has even given a glimmer of hope of that. :(

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am willing to look at the Baby Bronco - but only if it offers a manual tranny - and so far no one on here has even given a glimmer of hope of that. :(
That would be intriguing. But my wife already has doubts about the BroncoBronco being too small after checking out the inside of a crew cab Ranger.

Sponsored

Grove_LA

Wildtrak
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That would be intriguing. But my wife already has doubts about the BroncoBronco being too small after checking out the inside of a crew cab Ranger.
Thats my concern. Not really interested in a Bronco Rav4. Considering they plan on a whole line of Bronco branded vehicles maybe a Bronco Explorer would be more around what I want size wise

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess here’s my real problem other than the length: where’s the aggression? Modern vehicle styling is aggressive to say the least, but Ford’s is especially so. One of these things is not like the others:
06434294-B591-4BB9-AE98-0DA66D60E58C.jpeg

View attachment 1923
ADF8ED77-30C9-4FFA-BD64-B3F2AACC3673.jpeg
2B9D73D8-3B11-4932-AD46-8A294228126A.jpeg

7FD013F3-DFB2-425C-B070-7C6E9BD27594.jpeg

4CA9119A-959F-4725-A2C6-4E02232DF485.jpeg

View attachment 1921
I know I'm bringing up old posts, but one thing I will point out there is that you posted pictures of all the halo/performance models, which look much more aggressive than the standard models

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know I'm bringing up old posts, but one thing I will point out there is that you posted pictures of all the halo/performance models, which look much more aggressive than the standard models
Bronco is a part of the halo models. The Ford “Icons” (actual ford term for it.) is Mustang, Raptor, and Bronco.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bronco is a part of the halo models. The Ford “Icons” (actual ford term for it.) is Mustang, Raptor, and Bronco.
F-150 is the Icon, not the Raptor specifically. And regular models are certainly not as aggressive as Raptor. Same with GT500 and Mustang - the Mustang, while a sports car and is naturally aggressive, is nowhere near as aggressive as the GT500.

So my point is, the "regular" Broncos won't be ultra aggressive like the ones you posted, but a Bronco Raptor would be. I also don't think the real thing/regular model will be as soft looking as some of these renderings.

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
True, though not all mustangs have a hyper-aggressive face, and the Raptor is the halo of the F150 model, which are also not generally as aggressive. There may yet be a 'halo' Bronco model like the GT500

Sponsored

ztobro

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler 2.0T
True, though not all mustangs have a hyper-aggressive face, and the Raptor is the halo of the F150 model, which are also not generally as aggressive. There may yet be a 'halo' Bronco model like the GT500
I think they'd be stupid not to if they want to compete with the Wrangler Rubicon and 4Runner TRD Pro. IMO I think its kinda a given that there will be a Bronco Raptor or Bronco R (would much rather see them use the Bronco R title to tie back into the Baja Prototype, but thats just me). But then again, who knows.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
F-150 is the Icon, not the Raptor specifically. And regular models are certainly not as aggressive as Raptor. Same with GT500 and Mustang - the Mustang, while a sports car and is naturally aggressive, is nowhere near as aggressive as the GT500.

So my point is, the "regular" Broncos won't be ultra aggressive like the ones you posted, but a Bronco Raptor would be. I also don't think the real thing/regular model will be as soft looking as some of these renderings.
https://carbuzz.com/news/ford-s-mustang-inspired-suv-finally-has-a-likely-reveal-date

“Ford's Mustang-inspired SUV will form part of Ford's new Icons Group that will design models associated with historic names like the Mustang, Raptor and Bronco. "We're rallying the company around the iconic products," said Amy Marentic, director, regional product line management at Ford Icons.”

The Mach E is pretty aggressive too. Even the non-GT.

Ford Bronco Car and Driver 4 door renders 4C74118C-4D9E-4C6C-94C4-4AD50D08D371

loubif

Threads
Reaction score
I think they'd be stupid not to if they want to compete with the Wrangler Rubicon and 4Runner TRD Pro. IMO I think its kinda a given that there will be a Bronco Raptor or Bronco R (would much rather see them use the Bronco R title to tie back into the Baja Prototype, but thats just me). But then again, who knows.
Me too!!!

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

https://carbuzz.com/news/ford-s-mustang-inspired-suv-finally-has-a-likely-reveal-date

“Ford's Mustang-inspired SUV will form part of Ford's new Icons Group that will design models associated with historic names like the Mustang, Raptor and Bronco. "We're rallying the company around the iconic products," said Amy Marentic, director, regional product line management at Ford Icons.”

The Mach E is pretty aggressive too. Even the non-GT.

Ford Bronco Car and Driver 4 door renders 4C74118C-4D9E-4C6C-94C4-4AD50D08D371
Again, you're passing judgment on a heavily camo'ed model where we can't make out any of the details that would make it look more aggressive. Wait until it's revealed and then judge.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wouldn't count ANY past Bronco, in any (stock) form, an "aggressive" looking vehicle.

That's not saying I don't want it to look aggressive though lol
Sponsored