Sponsored

Car and driver test of the 392 rubicon Xtreme package.

Scarface

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Its top speed is governed at 112 mph.
Ford Bronco Car and driver test of the 392 rubicon Xtreme package. yyu7

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty Impressive at 4 seconds.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Quarter in 12.9 is damn good for a brick... Almost bought one, it was ordered and then not taken. I had them on the phone and only needed to give them a $500 deposit on my credit card.

The issue was, it was in Orlando and I'm in Phoenix. It was a serious fly and buy. My bad, it was at MSRP and I didn't do it. Here in Phoenix, all are $20k ADM.

Sponsored

csj

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma OR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awesome vehicle, much more than I need, but I love it. FWIW other reviewers have said the 392 was limited to 99 mph, but C&D from what I understand reports what the vehicle really does, in this review they're saying 12.9 seconds at 104 mph in the quarter.

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Quarter in 12.9 is damn good for a brick... Almost bought one, it was ordered and then not taken. I had them on the phone and only needed to give them a $500 deposit on my credit card.

The issue was, it was in Orlando and I'm in Phoenix. It was a serious fly and buy. My bad, it was at MSRP and I didn't do it. Here in Phoenix, all are $20k ADM.
Was it at Airport Dodge by any chance?? I saw a metallic gray 392 back in May/June that that customer declined upon delivery.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was it at Airport Dodge by any chance?? I saw a metallic gray 392 back in May/June that that customer declined upon delivery.
No, it was at Central Florida and was Stingray. What's sad is it was nearly the exact build I wanted.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Those guys are RUTHLESS Im surprised they didnt fly out to AZ to get your signature.
Yeah, I don't know the dealer at all... But the internet mgr was pretty cool. They knew it would sell fast. It sold to a guy in Texas about 15 minutes after I hung up.

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I don't know the dealer at all... But the internet mgr was pretty cool. They knew it would sell fast. It sold to a guy in Texas about 15 minutes after I hung up.
I looked at a Gladiator Mojave there 2ish months ago (literally the only one on the lot). No negotiation, MSRP plus DIO and then ADM of 10% roughly with all that worthless crap they shovel to dumb consumers. I walked and they still call me at least once a week.
Sponsored