Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One of her complaints in the vid was the rear seats didn't recline, which made it a bit more difficult to fit the rear facing car seats, but you can actually recline the rear seats further just by pulling the same lever that leans it forward. I learned this from Micah Muzio's Bronco video.
Sponsored

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
One of her complaints in the vid was the rear seats didn't recline, which made it a bit more difficult to fit the rear facing car seats, but you can actually recline the rear seats further just by pulling the same lever that leans it forward. I learned this from Micah Muzio's Bronco video.
It's not much of a recline. Maybe 1 inch if that. You can see the slight difference between the reclined left side, while the right is in the normal position.

20210720_120404-jpg.jpg

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That woman has 37 times more energy than I was prepared for. I need a nap after watching that LOL

But she covers things I care about that most reviewers never bring up.

Surprised she didn't bring up no rear AC vents. That bugs the everloving piss out of me.

Last edited:

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That woman has 37 times more energy than I was prepared for. I need a nap after watching that LOL

But she covers things I care about that most reviewers never bring up.

Surprised she didn't up no rear AC vents. That bugs the everloving piss out of me.
Have you sat in the back seat with the AC on yet?

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Surprised she didn't up no rear AC vents. That bugs the everloving piss out of me.
My parents 1976 Chevrolet Malibu and 1984 Plymouth Caravan didn't have standard air conditioning and my two siblings and I didn't die. I suspect the same folks who are qvetching about zoned A/C are the same type that require dogs be well hydrated whenever they are encountered...

Sponsored

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have a headache from watching this. And I'm not sure "darling" is what Ford had in mind when they designed this off-road vehicle. :rolleyes:

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My parents 1976 Chevrolet Malibu and 1984 Plymouth Caravan didn't have standard air conditioning and my two siblings and I didn't die. I suspect the same folks who are qvetching about zoned A/C are the same type that require dogs be well hydrated whenever they are encountered...
So because you were a hot and sweaty child in a garbage can, my kids should be as well? That's some shit logic.

It's 2021, AC is easy. They were just saving $1.27. Jeep has amazing AC, but I guess they didn't benchmark THAT part of it.

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So because you were a hot and sweaty child in a garbage can, my kids should be as well? That's some shit logic.

It's 2021, AC is easy. They were just saving $1.27. Jeep has amazing AC, but I guess they didn't benchmark THAT part of it.
Yet you persist in buying a Bronco that has many more deficiencies, sounds like shit logic... Go be happy in the Jeep.

Sponsored

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's not much of a recline. Maybe 1 inch if that. You can see the slight difference between the reclined left side, while the right is in the normal position.

Ford Bronco Car Mom Bronco Review - helpful for parents with kids 20210720_120404-
Thanks for the pic! Its nice that it can go back some. I wasn't expecting full recliner status but I was hoping for maybe a little more than that. Still it should help, a lot of people complained the back seats felt too upright, and I think they were in the forward position.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yet you persist in buying a Bronco that has many more deficiencies, sounds like shit logic... Go be happy in the Jeep.
I haven't bought one. I stated this may be a deal breaker. It may not be.

Just because you had it bad in the 80's doesn't make it right for Ford to make bad design choices in 2021. Jeep and 4Runner both have rear AC vents. It's an issue. Enough of one to where there are videos on YouTube checking to see if it's livable.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I have a headache from watching this. And I'm not sure "darling" is what Ford had in mind when they designed this off-road vehicle. :rolleyes:
Agreed, I couldn't take more than 2 minutes of that. But I hope it helps the guys out when begging for one.

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Whaaaaaat kind of coffee is this woman drinking?!?

And also “the interior is……all rubber” kind of had me lol’ing

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just because you had it bad in the 80's doesn't make it right for Ford to make bad design choices in 2021. Jeep and 4Runner both have rear AC vents. It's an issue. Enough of one to where there are videos on YouTube checking to see if it's livable.
I didn't have it bad, certainly had it better than my parents. A/C wasn't readily available in cars until the 1980s. Their parents couldn't keep meats without curing or drying until their teens... Adversity is completely absent today, and some kids are much worse for it.
Sponsored