Sponsored

Carbonized Gray 2-Door Badlands (Non-Sas) earns rightful spot on the podium!

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just don’t think I can do it. That effing fastback top has no aesthetic appeal to me, and from a functional perspective, the thought of that flimsy canvas POS being the only thing between me and a Wyoming winter sounds less than ideal. I have an aversion to hypothermia, so probably a hard pass for me if that’s Fords plan B, or C, or......whatever, I’ve lost track.

OP
OP
Broncola

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would prefer a "standard" looking 2-door softtop, but it doesn't exist yet (or it's yet to be seen). One thing the bestop trektop has going for it, is that it is tighter and less flimsy than the standard 4-door softtop.

I just don’t think I can do it. That effing fastback top has no aesthetic appeal to me, and from a functional perspective, the thought of that flimsy canvas POS being the only thing between me and a Wyoming winter sounds less than ideal. I have an aversion to hypothermia, so probably a hard pass for me if that’s Fords plan B, or C, or......whatever, I’ve lost track.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would prefer a "standard" looking 2-door softtop, but it doesn't exist yet. One thing the bestop trektop has going for it is that it is tighter and less flimsy than the standard 4-door softtop.
I’m with you. I don’t mind the fastback (kind of like it sometimes, just ok with it others) but I’d want it to fold all the way down like the 4dr soft top does instead of just folding back on top as shown in videos. Not world ending, but it would be cool to see that option. Maybe it’ll be announced for the 22?

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would prefer a "standard" looking 2-door softtop, but it doesn't exist yet (or it's yet to be seen). One thing the bestop trektop has going for it is that it is tighter and less flimsy than the standard 4-door softtop.
I suppose I’ll just have to keep rolling the dice on the Webasto boys that they can get lucky and make me one good MIC top. If not I hear Ford is toying with the idea of a Tri-top option in MY22. It replaces the dual top flop from MY21 and includes a painted mod top, MIC top, and soft top.......it’s called the Tri-Top because if you order it Ford will Tri and produce one of the three in 2022 and if they fail, you can Tri again in 2023. 😁
Sponsored