Sponsored

Carbonized Gray and Area 51 with orange accents.

Thundar

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RangeRover, Jk Rubi, Renegade, F-250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just sold my 2020 Jeep JL Rubi Sting Gray to order for a Bronco Badlands but can decide on a color. I reserved Area 51, but I change my mind weekly. I like all the colors Ford has selected for the new Bronco, but I don't love any of them... yet. So hard to know until you see the colors in person. Every Bronco picture posted looks different depending on the lighting. If I could order paint chips, I would. I have done some rough photoshop work with some custom accent colors and decals. What do you think?

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray and Area 51 with orange accents. Bronco_colors_Carbonized

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray and Area 51 with orange accents. bronco_colors_area51

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray and Area 51 with orange accents. Bronco_colors_GRAY_LT

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray and Area 51 with orange accents. Bronco_colors_catus
Sponsored

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They all look great but I think Cactus will look much less green in person. If it was the CGI color, I’d be going with it.

I’m going A51 instead and Carbonized would be my backup. If you’re sold on the orange ring, I think they look especially great on Carbonized.

Have you tried a gray stripe on A51 that would match the top? (I’m asking selfishly because I’m thinking of doing that myself but have no photoshop skills.)

Your Carbonized with the orange Bronco lettering is my favorite. I think it strikes a really nice “Unique but still tough and classy” balance.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A51 and Carb Gray have been at the top for me for awhile. I've been planning on bringing some of the Cyber Orange from the interior of the Badlands to the outside. The yellowish-orange works really well with both A51 and the gray. So, I'm digging the direction you're headed with both.

OP
OP

Thundar

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They all look great but I think Cactus will look much less green in person. If it was the CGI color, I’d be going with it.

I’m going A51 instead and Carbonized would be my backup. If you’re sold on the orange ring, I think they look especially great on Carbonized.

Have you tried a gray stripe on A51 that would match the top? (I’m asking selfishly because I’m thinking of doing that myself but have no photoshop skills.)

Your Carbonized with the orange Bronco lettering is my favorite. I think it strikes a really nice “Unique but still tough and classy” balance.
Here ya go. Thanks for your comments. I like the having decal match the top. I would assume the top will be a lighter gray than in the builder???

Bronco_colors_51_gray.jpg

Sponsored

Ryderman1

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just sold my 2020 Jeep JL Rubi Sting Gray to order for a Bronco Badlands but can decide on a color. I reserved Area 51, but I change my mind weekly. I like all the colors Ford has selected for the new Bronco, but I don't love any of them... yet. So hard to know until you see the colors in person. Every Bronco picture posted looks different depending on the lighting. If I could order paint chips, I would. I have done some rough photoshop work with some custom accent colors and decals. What do you think?

I asked in another thread earlier, is it possible for you to show an area 51 with red beauty rings on the sasquatch. Thanks a bunch if you can
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray and Area 51 with orange accents. Bronco_colors_51_gray

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray and Area 51 with orange accents. Bronco_colors_51_gray

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am lovin' that dark stripe.

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here ya go. Thanks for your comments. I like the having decal match the top. I would assume the top will be a lighter gray than in the builder???

Oh thanks, I like! I don’t think the top is too different here than in real life. Did you see the 2 door A51 pics in the snow posted today?

OP
OP

Thundar

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh thanks, I like! I don’t think the top is too different here than in real life. Did you see the 2 door A51 pics in the snow posted today?
Yes, if it looks like that I would get it. I have a feeling it will be much lighter. Even lighter than Jeep's Anvil.

Bob

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Bronco_colors_Carbonized.jpg

bronco_colors_area51.jpg

Bronco_colors_GRAY_LT.jpg

Bronco_colors_catus.jpg
Loven the side stripe. Carbonized Gray, Black stripe is my top pic.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Stevegp

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 mustang gt. F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Very nice work Thundar. Let’s hope ( pray ) Ford sees this and comes knocking on your door.

OP
OP

Thundar

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very nice work Thundar. Let’s hope ( pray ) Ford sees this and comes knocking on your door.
I hope so. I sold my 2020 jeep to order a Bronco. LOL. I am upset that the manual only comes in a 2.3, but beggars can't be choosers. I would love to wait for the Warthog, but my guess it won't come in manual either... just like the new Jeep 392 is auto only. I get it us old-schoolers are less than 10% of the buyers, so it does not make sense for production.

Stevegp

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 mustang gt. F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hope so. I sold my 2020 jeep to order a Bronco. LOL. I am upset that the manual only comes in a 2.3, but beggars can't be choosers. I would love to wait for the Warthog, but my guess it won't come in manual either... just like the new Jeep 392 is auto only. I get it us old-schoolers are less than 10% of the buyers, so it does not make sense for production.
I’d happily pay extra for a manual v6. It’s my biggest gripe about the whole deal

OP
OP

Thundar

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d happily pay extra for a manual v6. It’s my biggest gripe about the whole deal
I agree! I may considering get a manual Jeep JL until they offer the Bronco in a 2.7 or larger. I want to lift it and and put 37 on it and concerned about power with the 2.3.

BadlandsBroncoBen

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Outback, 2015 Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Meeeeee too
Sponsored