Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I seems to be like the Ruby Red on the wife's Mustang. Without the sun it looks more burgundy, but in the sun is when it shows off.
I hear ya. Problem is I’m in the seattle area so most days are not full of sun to show off the color. I really like the rapid red but I feel like it will look spot more like this picture where I live.
Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm not sure how close you are to STL but you've probably got the same temps we do or at least close. Even though I've got a 4Runner, it's just too dang cold to go out and play in this stuff right now. I was happy we were finally going to get a decent snow (since I'm originally a Michigan kid) but I'm noping out of going out to wheel in this with these temps.
I'm 2 hours pretty sure I just saw a polar bear headed to the dollar store!! 😂😂

FB_IMG_1613419004549.jpg

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everything the photos of the rapid red FE at KOH did to make me want the color is undone by this photo. It looks more wine colored here and less vibrant. Must be the snow.
I'd blame it on the snow and time of day. It's still a color on my list. Plus I wont be standing in the snow looking at my Bronco...will you?

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not the best pic but looks to be right at home in the snow in Michigan.

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Badlands and Rapid Red Big Bend Sasquatch with Soft Top in Michigan FB_IMG_1613419004549

From Mark Crager FB

Added Badlands in Carbonized Gray

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Badlands and Rapid Red Big Bend Sasquatch with Soft Top in Michigan FB_IMG_1613419004549
BL is still the most balanced package if you can afford it and go mid pkg or above. Tires are just big enough and leaves options to get bigger once the tread wears down...

Anyone seen a bad picture of Carb Gay? Cause I haven't.

Reactions: Dom

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
we have a ruby red Focus that really shows in the sun.
I love Rapid Red/Ruby Red, they look great on pretty much any Ford.
I am close to ordering Race Red instead of Cactus Gray. I have a close family member that only buys red cars, so I have a mental block with all reds (his cars are generally closer to Rapid Red).
I’m getting close to being like that 🤣 I had a Ruby Red Focus hatchback and been in love with that color ever since. I was leaning towards Cactus Gray if I wasn’t going to order mine in Rapid Red but wanted that color for my Bronco ever since they announced the Broncos return.

Sponsored

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
IMO . . . the Sasquatched Big Bend is a better looking rig than the non-Sas Badlands . . .

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone seen a bad picture of Carb Gay? Cause I haven't.
That's how I feel about it. Not the most exciting color but never gives me cringes like some of the other colors.

Sponsored

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's how I feel about it. Not the most exciting color but never gives me cringes like some of the other colors.
Yup, my wife drives a gray enclave and it's a 2013 and looks better than most cars on the road and we rarely wash and wax it lol

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hear ya. Problem is I’m in the seattle area so most days are not full of sun to show off the color. I really like the rapid red but I feel like it will look spot more like this picture where I live.

I do understand. Have a friend who's parents live in Seattle. He's told me about the weather you folks have out there. That would be hard for me to get used too for sure.

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gas prices vary wildly in MI. I just paid $2.19 and two miles away, it was 2.55. Saw a CO Sport today and damn. It’s the only color I see and say, that’s awesome!
I went Bronco hunting Friday afternoon and saw a CO Sport on 275. First CO Sport I've seen in the wild. I loved it. It made me rethink my Rapid Red Sport order, but then came to my senses and realized I can't have two CO vehicles.

Popped by MAP and saw hundreds of Sports in the yard but no big Broncos. Then went down to Allen Park and saw 3 white big Broncos behind the building next to the Town Place Suites (where the big ones can often be seen out front).

It was a fun little drive on a dreary day. Makes me long for those days when the CO 2DR BL and A51 4DR WT were parked out front for us to drool over.
Sponsored