First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The amount of moisture that ran from top down on that door is concerning.
Yep.... that's what you get when the Swinging Door closes After the Rear Window. This wouldn't be an issue if the Bronco had a True Tailgate..... just saying.... but no... FoMoCo Must Copy Jeep... smh...

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went Bronco hunting Friday afternoon and saw a CO Sport on 275. First CO Sport I've seen in the wild. I loved it. It made me rethink my Rapid Red Sport order, but then came to my senses and realized I can't have two CO vehicles.

Popped by MAP and saw hundreds of Sports in the yard but no big Broncos. Then went down to Allen Park and saw 3 white big Broncos behind the building next to the Town Place Suites (where the big ones can often be seen out front).

It was a fun little drive on a dreary day. Makes me long for those days when the CO 2DR BL and A51 4DR WT were parked out front for us to drool over.
No pics of the white? That's still my "I can't take it anymore on my color choice, f**k it, white again :)" option. I haven't wavered on my model choice at least All my obsession has been limited to my mind, no changes to my actual order (I am only going to change once, based on build schedule once finalized).

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I thought the point was pretty clear, but maybe I can put it in different terms....gas still be cheap yo. You have to put that 60% increase in perspective. A 60% increase from when prices cratered due to covid is a skewed way of looking at prices. Long term gas has been pretty cheap for most of the past decade. It's why SUVs are so popular, and a reason that Ford was able to bring the bronco back.
The reason for my comment was simply a "heads up, this is what gas prices are doing and will likely continue to do", just in response to others talking about the price of gas.

Im aware that gas prices are relatively cheap right now compared to what they were at some other times. Thats relatively elementary.

But I didn't say a 60% price increase due to COVID. I said a 60% price increase since November.

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Badlands and Rapid Red Big Bend Sasquatch with Soft Top in Michigan Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 9.18.28 AM

The price of gas had recovered a good bit since the corona crash in March/April. And it then even started to go back down a little. But then, up.

Typically, gas prices go down between November and February.

It is now at as high or higher of a price for the Month of February than any other Feb in several years, and its only going up.

One significant reason for this is the energy policy by the current administration is completely opposite from that of the previous administration, and every one knows it.

Sorry for the hijack....Ill see myself out.....🍻

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's how I feel about it. Not the most exciting color but never gives me cringes like some of the other colors.
Each to their own - but for me the grays and silvers are just boring . . .

Sponsored

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No pics of the white? That's still my "I can't take it anymore on my color choice, f**k it, white again :)" option. I haven't wavered on my model choice at least All my obsession has been limited to my mind, no changes to my actual order (I am only going to change once, based on build schedule once finalized).
Ha! The white looked great but no time for pics. We were in a restricted area and people were outside milling about looking at us. There was a 4DR Outer Banks, a 2DR Badlands, and I can't remember the third one. I suspect one of them was the white Bronco I saw parked in a driveway in Birmingham a few weeks ago.

The white really does look sharp with the grey BL grille and MIC top!

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ha! The white looked great but no time for pics. We were in a restricted area and people were outside milling about looking at us. There was a 4DR Outer Banks, a 2DR Badlands, and I can't remember the third one. I suspect one of them was the white Bronco I saw parked in a driveway in Birmingham a few weeks ago.

The white really does look sharp with the grey BL grille and MIC top!
Same boat here. Going white unless I see enough cactus grey to convince me otherwise. I want the cactus Bronco with white seats/trim/roof from the reveal pics, but it's not an option... Maybe 2023 🙃

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One significant reason for this is the energy policy by the current administration is completely opposite from that of the previous administration, and every one knows it.

Sorry for the hijack....Ill see myself out.....🍻
No actually no one knows that because it's not actually true. Oil prices are set in an international market and are a function of a lot of things, most of which have nothing to do with the US. It's absolutely absurd to blame the current administration for the increasing price in oil from last April back to the level it's currently at.

Now I will see myself out too because this conversation just keeps making me shake my head.

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When the US was Energy Self Dependent, International Markets didn't set the internal US prices.
With the shifting away from being Energy Self Dependent, those International Markets will affect the internal US prices.

Why we are or aren't Energy Self Dependent is something the US Government has a Major Effect On.
Sponsored