Sponsored

Carbonized Gray Big Bend (non squatch) in the neighborhood.

Drake

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the pictures and video! This is my build. I have been wanting to see how the BB wheels and MIC top look with CG.

OP
OP
s_white21

s_white21

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the pictures and video! This is my build. I have been wanting to see how the BB wheels and MIC top look with CG.
It looks really good in person. If it sticks around for the weekend, I'll try to grab some more pics and share on this thread.

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is like celebrity spotting. Cool to see them just parked like they’re vehicles you could buy or something.

Have you seen other interesting vehicles at the neighbors before?

OP
OP
s_white21

s_white21

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is like celebrity spotting. Cool to see them just parked like they’re vehicles you could buy or something.

Have you seen other interesting vehicles at the neighbors before?
Not at that house, but this area is crawling with Ford/FCA/GM employees though. So always see some early pre-production vehicles floating around. (new F150, Corvette last year being the most recent notable ones)

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nice
I had carb gray BB 2D ordered and I changed to shadow black a few days ago

im glad I did
It's funny you say that because looking at these pictures I'm second guessing the Carbonized Grey as well. Ugh... The first time I've questioned my order!!!

Drake

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's funny you say that because looking at these pictures I'm second guessing the Carbonized Grey as well. Ugh... The first time I've questioned my order!!!
Not gonna lie. I have not been too impressed with the CG in pics so far. I do feel like it looks better in pics when it’s overcast or there is low light. I would go silver but am not sure the CG wheels would look right with it.

OP
OP
s_white21

s_white21

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not at that house, but this area is crawling with Ford/FCA/GM employees though. So always see some early pre-production vehicles floating around. (new F150, Corvette last year being the most recent notable ones)
I'll try to get better pics this weekend. Looked good to me in person. I have shadow black ordered. A white Wildtrak was my favorite IRL Bronco so far, but didn't want the camo seats.
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Big Bend (non squatch) in the neighborhood. IMG_20210320_150946
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Big Bend (non squatch) in the neighborhood. 20200729_164441

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Big Bend (non squatch) in the neighborhood. Screenshot_20210430-191225_Photos

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Big Bend (non squatch) in the neighborhood. Screenshot_20210430-191237_Photos
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Big Bend (non squatch) in the neighborhood. IMG_20210320_150949

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Big Bend (non squatch) in the neighborhood. Shadow Black Wildtrak Bronco 2-Door MIC Top 2

take another look at the reason I changed my mind
shadow black don't look back

Reactions: BD1

Sponsored

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
nice
I had carb gray BB 2D ordered and I changed to shadow black a few days ago

im glad I did
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Big Bend (non squatch) in the neighborhood. Shadow Black Wildtrak Bronco 2-Door MIC Top 2

this is what changed my mind
I was carb gray but also switched to shadow black. Too many different shades of gray, gloss and black also shiny and matte finishes..... I am not sure the MIC top looks that good with carb gray.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Passed this in my neighborhood this afternoon. (My wife took the blurry pics)
Well, this post single handedly convinced me to connect with my dealership on Monday and change from Carbonized Grey to Antimatter Blue.

Thanks for posting these!

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think Carbonized Gray looks fantastic. I think the Big Bend with the matching roof, grill, and wheels looks real good.

Thanks for posting these pics.

Lava

Big Bend
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

take another look at the reason I changed my mind
shadow black don't look back
Looks amazing I’m glad I also ordered shadow black . Is this build sasquached?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks amazing I’m glad I also ordered shadow black . Is this build sasquached?
I think Carbonized Gray looks fantastic. I think the Big Bend with the matching roof, grill, and wheels looks real good.
Ya, there are a lot of really great exterior colors, and although I am committed to Carbonized Gray, I wouldn't cry if VB, AMB, or SB showed up. Imagine having to buy 4 Broncos to enjoy the colors!!!
Sponsored