First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ours is Iconic Silver…not sure how it got copied here.
Sponsored

hollyw00d

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went in for a test drive at my local dealer in CT and they were getting this ready for a customer pick up later that evening. I have been eyeing the Carbonized Gray Sasquatch so felt really lucky they had the exact combo when I dropped by… must be fate!
Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club 8232F41C-2CEC-492E-BCE8-80D8AC74477A
Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club C4798DD5-F217-40D9-924B-360BA6EB852A
Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club 31031EA8-4ED4-49DF-992A-DA80EE91520E

Bjj101

Outer Banks
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX, 2020 Lexus RX450
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Phase 1 of customizations complete. Thanks to 110 Customs in Montgomery IL for the work. Phase 2 to begin hopefully after holidays.

18in Fuel rims
35in Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Bad Bronco horsey emblem
Blacked out FORD logo
Baja Designs fog lights
BroncoDepot script lettering

I also added a Bimini top, center console safe, molle storage rack, FORD brand rubber mats and safari bar. Whew I think that’s enough! If the wife ever finds out what I spent I’m in trouble!
Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club 923542BB-19FB-4E01-B8E3-9A86343DD8D3

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club 00FE02FC-D73D-4C0D-8EA6-E547F7F15743

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club 53C55717-141A-4C07-86CB-52E3AA86AC68

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club B279A51F-CB67-45FD-B852-D713C5E6AF74

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club 81DE64B0-819A-4D02-9797-0FE94AD4C0ED

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club D571A7B7-5EE5-44DE-BEBF-79D595BCCD5A
#110customs

Drew5150

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 International Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Phase 1 of customizations complete. Thanks to 110 Customs in Montgomery IL for the work. Phase 2 to begin hopefully after holidays.

18in Fuel rims
35in Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Bad Bronco horsey emblem
Blacked out FORD logo
Baja Designs fog lights
BroncoDepot script lettering

I also added a Bimini top, center console safe, molle storage rack, FORD brand rubber mats and safari bar. Whew I think that’s enough! If the wife ever finds out what I spent I’m in trouble!
923542BB-19FB-4E01-B8E3-9A86343DD8D3.jpeg

00FE02FC-D73D-4C0D-8EA6-E547F7F15743.jpeg

53C55717-141A-4C07-86CB-52E3AA86AC68.jpeg

B279A51F-CB67-45FD-B852-D713C5E6AF74.jpeg

81DE64B0-819A-4D02-9797-0FE94AD4C0ED.jpeg

D571A7B7-5EE5-44DE-BEBF-79D595BCCD5A.jpeg
#110customs
Where did you get the blacked out ford emblem and the fog lamps? I see the price is high on the fog lights.

Sponsored

JeepersCreepers

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, here we go, I'm a Bronco owner.

As has been stated previously, it's an almost totally optioned out Badlands with the exception of the front bumper and the soft top.

Bronco Badlands
Carbonized Grey
2.7L eco-boost
Lux package
Soft top
Towing package
Standard bumper

I've driven it twice. It showed up with 8 miles on the odometer, and now it has 30.

Initial reaction for just driving it at 55mph and below on the road: well, hard to say. It's the Bronco, finally here, and that's really quite something after so much hand-wringing and waiting. I'm not sure what I expected, but perhaps after 14 months of breathless expectation, anything would be a bit of a let-down.

2.7L seems fine, not quite the torque or power band I was expecting in 2H, but it seems like it will be fine. Maybe it's the time I've spent around 8-cylinder Wranglers but it seems like the correct, nominal engine for a truck this size, nothing to write home about necessarily, but fine. Of course I say that for on-road performance. I am hoping -- and expecting -- to be impressed by the torque in 4L.

It's a big vehicle with the Squatch. I took a side-by-side (below) of my TJ which has 38" tires and its total height is within an inch or two of the Wrangler. I should have taken a picture of the two 4x4s next to my Tesla Model 3 so you'd get a better idea of how big they both really are. The Bronco on 40s would be quite an imposing sight. 37s seem like the perfect tires, though. I reckon the 4-door was a good choice, given that its size is already quite large so for east coast "thread the needle" stuff you're already at enough of a disadvantage you might as well go all the way up to biggie-sized.

Interior accommodations seem pretty good. You know when you read something and your brain keys in on it, it seems like the reality is a little more than you wanted? Well, a while back I watched a video in which a reviewer commented that the grab handles don't feel super secure -- they wiggle around a little under force. Sure enough, all three of the grab handles exhibit that characteristic. It's a bit of a cheap feeling. The steering wheel, leather wrapped and heated, also feels sort of plasticky. The seats seem pretty good, nothing incredible, but pretty good with regards to the stitching and overall quality.

I know, I know, it's an off-road vehicle, but I paid a fairly handsome surcharge for the Lux package. Maybe Base-squatch is the best way to go for a wheeling and road machine. Maybe it'll grow on me but the interior isn't ultra impressive on the first go, even accounting for the fact it's a Badlands and supposed to be a rugged interior. (I get it --please don't repeat it to me, it's a tired refrain from reviewers.)

Sound system is pretty good. This is the best one they've got available? Hmm. Soft-top won't help the acoustics, true. Neither would the hard top. I spent a few rounds of upgrade money on my Wrangler trying the get high quality sound production and finally gave up. Vehicles like this just aren't given to very good audio.

Now I've gotta let it sit for a few days while I go do a trip for work.

Enjoy the pics! Hope y'all waiting for your rigs get them soon.

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club IMG-1204

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club IMG-1204
Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club IMG-1216
Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club IMG-1214
Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club IMG-1213
Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club IMG-1210
Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club IMG-1209

IMG-1208.jpg

IMG-1207.jpg

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, here we go, I'm a Bronco owner.

As has been stated previously, it's an almost totally optioned out Badlands with the exception of the front bumper and the soft top.

Bronco Badlands
Carbonized Grey
2.7L eco-boost
Lux package
Soft top
Towing package
Standard bumper

I've driven it twice. It showed up with 8 miles on the odometer, and now it has 30.

Initial reaction for just driving it at 55mph and below on the road: well, hard to say. It's the Bronco, finally here, and that's really quite something after so much hand-wringing and waiting. I'm not sure what I expected, but perhaps after 14 months of breathless expectation, anything would be a bit of a let-down.

2.7L seems fine, not quite the torque or power band I was expecting in 2H, but it seems like it will be fine. Maybe it's the time I've spent around 8-cylinder Wranglers but it seems like the correct, nominal engine for a truck this size, nothing to write home about necessarily, but fine. Of course I say that for on-road performance. I am hoping -- and expecting -- to be impressed by the torque in 4L.

It's a big vehicle with the Squatch. I took a side-by-side (below) of my TJ which has 38" tires and its total height is within an inch or two of the Wrangler. I should have taken a picture of the two 4x4s next to my Tesla Model 3 so you'd get a better idea of how big they both really are. The Bronco on 40s would be quite an imposing sight. 37s seem like the perfect tires, though. I reckon the 4-door was a good choice, given that its size is already quite large so for east coast "thread the needle" stuff you're already at enough of a disadvantage you might as well go all the way up to biggie-sized.

Interior accommodations seem pretty good. You know when you read something and your brain keys in on it, it seems like the reality is a little more than you wanted? Well, a while back I watched a video in which a reviewer commented that the grab handles don't feel super secure -- they wiggle around a little under force. Sure enough, all three of the grab handles exhibit that characteristic. It's a bit of a cheap feeling. The steering wheel, leather wrapped and heated, also feels sort of plasticky. The seats seem pretty good, nothing incredible, but pretty good with regards to the stitching and overall quality.

I know, I know, it's an off-road vehicle, but I paid a fairly handsome surcharge for the Lux package. Maybe Base-squatch is the best way to go for a wheeling and road machine. Maybe it'll grow on me but the interior isn't ultra impressive on the first go, even accounting for the fact it's a Badlands and supposed to be a rugged interior. (I get it --please don't repeat it to me, it's a tired refrain from reviewers.)

Sound system is pretty good. This is the best one they've got available? Hmm. Soft-top won't help the acoustics, true. Neither would the hard top. I spent a few rounds of upgrade money on my Wrangler trying the get high quality sound production and finally gave up. Vehicles like this just aren't given to very good audio.

Now I've gotta let it sit for a few days while I go do a trip for work.

Enjoy the pics! Hope y'all waiting for your rigs get them soon.

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club IMG-1207

I see the problem with the 2.7 here, you got it with too many doors. ;)

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you for sharing, this is making my color decision tough... It's between this and Race Red.
Damn that looks sharp!!! :) Can't wait to get mine!

Better Together

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Here is my rig Big Bend 2.3 manual trans in Carb Gray. Added 35in KO2s on RTR Tech6 18in wheels, 2in Rough Country lift and Ford Accesories side steps. Named him Bullseye. Now just waiting on new Bronco Script badges to replace the fridge magnets and a Rough Country third brake light extender plate. The photos show the before and after.

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club PXL_20210929_121154807

BEFORE

AFTER
which off set did you get with the rims