Reaction score
Website
www.bdusa.co
Vehicle(s)
2021 SAS Badlands / 2022 BaseSAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got an email that there was a bronco sport in carbonized gray on the lot and decided to take a look. I'm 95% sure I am getting this color.

It's definitely a sexy, yet safe color that I'll be able to live with for 5+ years of ownership. Unfortunately, it will be very common since it is offered on many of ford's lineup. It's about 2 shades lighter and has less metallic flake than magnetic metallic grey.

Pics taken with iPhone 12 pro, exposure adjusted for bright dealer lights and to be true to what I saw with my eyes. (best viewed with iphone, i looked on my computer and appears darker than real life)

Other impressions
-Bronco Sport is smaller than I imagined
-Rubber floor mats were good quality with very define bronco logos, I will be ordering with mine.
-Infotainment screen resolution was great, but startup animation had some hiccups/frame drops. I fear the big bronco will have this issue, as seen in many bronco videos.

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Bronco Sport at Dealer IMG_8138

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Bronco Sport at Dealer IMG_8139

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Bronco Sport at Dealer IMG_8140

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Bronco Sport at Dealer IMG_8141
Sponsored

Last edited:

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Saw a carbonized gray F150 in the showroom at my dealer the other day. They had the lights low for some reason ?‍♂. Anyway, it was sexy as all get out even in the dark...until I saw the price $69,997.
Sponsored