Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Carb Grey Wildtrak 4 dr. with the black MIC top and all black SAS wheels, painted door handles and front tinted windows...tell me that won't look 🔥 I dare you!
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Outer Banks Sasquatch shows up at dealership carbonized-gray-outer-banks-roast-interior-5-

Did a quick photoshop of this and it looks SHARP. I almost had to change my build to carbonized gray based off this 1 photo but my current car is carbon grey and I want something different..
Sponsored

Bronco Tony

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Outer Banks Sasquatch shows up at dealership carbonized-gray-outer-banks-roast-interior-5-

Did a quick photoshop of this and it looks SHARP. I almost had to change my build to carbonized gray based off this 1 photo but my current car is carbon grey and I want something different..
Now imagine with the black hardtop to give more of a contrast and the front side windows tinted! Wow!

CGBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Panamera Turbo, 1993 Foxbody Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Now imagine with the black hardtop to give more of a contrast and the front side windows tinted! Wow!
That’s exactly what I’m building. It’s funny because I started with Cactus Grey then switched to Area 51 and recently switched to Carb Grey with Black Top and SAS Black Wheels. I’m feeling really good about the build now and told my salesman that the changes are done.

jswan

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Re-Confirms SAS fender flares are goofy-big.
Switching to regular sized flares (on my SAS) as soon as they become available from Ford Parts.

They stick out way past the face of the wheel and look like friggin' wings, dwarfing the big tires.
Kinda deletes the size perception of the tire.
I've never seen them look that goofy. The pic from the front where you can see the right rear is awful.

jdvz411

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do Broncos come with a factory window tint? I've seen a number of them with what looks like tinted windows, including this one.
From what I’ve seen they do except for base models.
Sponsored