Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Carb Grey would be my only change to my current order. Torn between that and the IS I ordered. :unsure:

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No combo is more polarizing than this specific build - Badlands in carb gray with a MIC top and optional wheels. Beadlocks/grille/top/flares/handles represent every shade of gray Ford has to offer.

I could see most people loving the look as its near matchy-matchy...and other people on the 'spectrum' having a nervous breakdown over the different shades of gray. lol. I am somewhere in between, as its kind of a 'safe' build if you cant decide, and it doesnt drive you nuts.

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From BBUSA IG

C06BC06A-5C08-407E-8E8A-AB8FCF5402E6.jpeg
AC9ACA73-9361-4882-A361-1A7BFE0E9BEE.jpeg
EB4F9FC1-64F7-41D0-A32F-7F1B0D714005.jpeg
704D1155-47FC-4E0D-9983-D25A7E778382.jpeg
99246A14-9D18-4141-94CC-31D9B1797784.jpeg
63E318FA-CB69-41F1-83AC-9A9EED69D95C.jpeg
It's got a pretty "stealth-mode" look. A part of me likes it, the other part of me is just not "wowed" by it. It all kind of blends together, but still a decent look. My favorite part is the close-up of the paint on the hood. It is definitely a nice looking color.

Sponsored

alivecchi003

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could see most people loving the look as its near matchy-matchy...and other people on the 'spectrum' having a nervous breakdown over the different shades of gray. lol. I am somewhere in between, as its kind of a 'safe' build if you cant decide, and it doesnt drive you nuts.
This is exactly why I decided to go with black instead of grey. I’m going Badlands and I loved my dark grey fusion and this color is basically the same. Doesn’t show dirt, easy on the eyes, and looks really nice. But, with the grey rings, grille, and MIC top, there’s just too many competing greys that don’t appear cohesive. I could get a soft top then paint the rings and grille black to make it look less choppy, but I can also do that with black and murder it out.

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is exactly why I decided to go with black instead of grey. I’m going Badlands and I loved my dark grey fusion and this color is basically the same. Doesn’t show dirt, easy on the eyes, and looks really nice. But, with the grey rings, grille, and MIC top, there’s just too many competing greys that don’t appear cohesive. I could get a soft top then paint the rings and grille black to make it look less choppy, but I can also do that with black and murder it out.
This....

also switched to black.

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No combo is more polarizing than this specific build - Badlands in carb gray with a MIC top.... Beadlocks/grille/top/flares/handles represent every shade of gray Ford has to offer......
I see what you did there. I always modify parts, the tidbits never exactly match, so starting off with an ensemble isn't a negative for me.

This is exactly why I decided to go with black instead of grey. I’m going Badlands and I loved my dark grey fusion and this color is basically the same. Doesn’t show dirt....
Talk about polar opposites. I had one, exactly one, black car in my life, never again. I grant they look awesome clean.

alivecchi003

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Talk about polar opposites. I had one, exactly one, black car in my life, never again. I grant they look awesome clean.
Definitely going to be more work, but my wife already has a black vehicle and she’s a real stickler. We’re washing that thing every few days, so I’ll be killing two birds with one hose. 🙂

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely going to be more work, but my wife already has a black vehicle and she’s a real stickler. We’re washing that thing every few days, so I’ll be killing two birds with one hose. 🙂
Get you one of those memberships at the local touch-free carwash.

Sponsored

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are those 33’s? I see M/T so was wondering
They have to be unless that guy is like 6' 8" or something. I'm 6' 5" and I couldn't see over the top a squatched rig without standing my tiptoes.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's got a pretty "stealth-mode" look. A part of me likes it, the other part of me is just not "wowed" by it. It all kind of blends together, but still a decent look. My favorite part is the close-up of the paint on the hood. It is definitely a nice looking color.
It has the stealth mode look that I was going for! I am very pleased with how it looks! So glad that I picked this over A51, VB, and AMB. Seriously though, none of the colors are 'bad', they did a great job on colors.
Sponsored