Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR, 18 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Really like the look! The Carb. Gray looks really good with those wheels and the MIC top.
Congrats & enjoy!
Sponsored

royalkcprime

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram Rebel / 1967 Pontiac Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow I am super stoked! I ordered the same color. Looks really impressive!
4dr Badlands Carbonized Gray, Leather Trimmed, High, Lux, 2.7, Sasquatch, MIC Hard top, Tow.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally a sansquatch BL with stock wheels! Love that carbonized gray, congrats!!!
Too bad it's got too many doors! LOL congrats OP.

I have literally never seen a pic of a 2 dr badlands sansquatch non optioned wheels like I have ordered....

Jimlack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes Benz SL550
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man! I am so glad I ordered Carbonized Gray!

argrin

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tacoma TRD Offroad, KTM 690 E, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My build exactly. Congrats on getting it.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks ready for business. Congrats!!!

I do feel bad for your son though. Based on all the awesome memories that you will be creating for him in the Bronco...you just know he will be subjected to the same process in 30 years when the next new Bronco comes out and he just has to have it.

Hopefully he is as successful with that process as you were with this one!

Sponsored

ctpappy42

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Another MIC top :cry: but congrats!!!

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Last edited:

garyseven

Outer Banks
First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F250 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello everyone! It has been a long day, but I have my Bronco! Shout out to @PREMiERdrum who was able to decipher that my Bronco was delivered one stop ahead of his! Everyone at Byers Ford was great to work with. I didn’t get a ton of seat time, but I am blown away!

-Badlands
-Four Door
-2.7L
-MIC Top
-High Package

7/13 res date
1/27/order date
6/25 blend
6/25 gate release
6/29 @ 1:49am “your bronco has been built email”
6/29 delivery (2 hours 45 mins from MAP)

Take Aways:

Overall Interior - I have been in a preproduction unit previously at a dealer event so I kind of knew what to expect. I think that everything feels substantial to me. Are there some hard plastics? Yes. Do I feel they will be durable overtime? Yes. I am in love with the cockpit of this rig!

MGV Seats - I am very impressed with the material. I have heard some people say it is a lot like leather and I disagree. I would say it is a little more texture to it. If you have experience with some of the newer boat vinyl that is how I describe it.

Ergonomics - The car fits me well. I like the placement of various switches. I love how my arm rests effortlessly on the open window sill!

Road Noise - The main noise is from the top. The top is a little louder than my fathers 2016 Jk Wrangler in my opinion, but the overall noise from the tires is almost nonexistent. I am surprised with how quiet it is. My wife was surprised with how quiet it is as well.

Handling - Having grown up with Wranglers, I knew how improved the handling would be with IFS. Outside of this I can say that this is a body on frame SUV not a 911, but the Bronco seems balanced and composed in corners.

2.7 L - obviously I am not trying to destroy this engine during the break in period, but it is so much fun to drive!

Attention Getter - Be prepared to talk to a lot of people. While waiting for some things to be finalized, I ended up educating a guy who saw the car and pulled into the dealer to look at it (a couple also stopped because they saw it outside the dealer). The videographer at the dealer thought I was the customer and my sales rep was the custom since I was in my element spewing Bronco6g factoids.

It is worth the wait- We are all hyper critical about this vehicle. I am surprised by how much it has exceeded my expectations. I am going to have a lot of fun with this car and so will you!

42E2FE8B-2215-4D32-BD73-F35FEC7E31D4.jpeg

5FA15294-8F7E-4287-8D36-848B53495636.jpeg

F29B0376-8BD4-4B40-B87F-C8712071DC6E.jpeg

8D0D6571-E3A6-4A29-B390-538FCD3682FD.jpeg

BDB69D94-793C-4305-AB75-3D1E353A273D.jpeg
Hello everyone! It has been a long day, but I have my Bronco! Shout out to @PREMiERdrum who was able to decipher that my Bronco was delivered one stop ahead of his! Everyone at Byers Ford was great to work with. I didn’t get a ton of seat time, but I am blown away!

-Badlands
-Four Door
-2.7L
-MIC Top
-High Package

7/13 res date
1/27/order date
6/25 blend
6/25 gate release
6/29 @ 1:49am “your bronco has been built email”
6/29 delivery (2 hours 45 mins from MAP)

Take Aways:

Overall Interior - I have been in a preproduction unit previously at a dealer event so I kind of knew what to expect. I think that everything feels substantial to me. Are there some hard plastics? Yes. Do I feel they will be durable overtime? Yes. I am in love with the cockpit of this rig!

MGV Seats - I am very impressed with the material. I have heard some people say it is a lot like leather and I disagree. I would say it is a little more texture to it. If you have experience with some of the newer boat vinyl that is how I describe it.

Ergonomics - The car fits me well. I like the placement of various switches. I love how my arm rests effortlessly on the open window sill!

Road Noise - The main noise is from the top. The top is a little louder than my fathers 2016 Jk Wrangler in my opinion, but the overall noise from the tires is almost nonexistent. I am surprised with how quiet it is. My wife was surprised with how quiet it is as well.

Handling - Having grown up with Wranglers, I knew how improved the handling would be with IFS. Outside of this I can say that this is a body on frame SUV not a 911, but the Bronco seems balanced and composed in corners.

2.7 L - obviously I am not trying to destroy this engine during the break in period, but it is so much fun to drive!

Attention Getter - Be prepared to talk to a lot of people. While waiting for some things to be finalized, I ended up educating a guy who saw the car and pulled into the dealer to look at it (a couple also stopped because they saw it outside the dealer). The videographer at the dealer thought I was the customer and my sales rep was the custom since I was in my element spewing Bronco6g factoids.

It is worth the wait- We are all hyper critical about this vehicle. I am surprised by how much it has exceeded my expectations. I am going to have a lot of fun with this car and so will you!

42E2FE8B-2215-4D32-BD73-F35FEC7E31D4.jpeg

5FA15294-8F7E-4287-8D36-848B53495636.jpeg

F29B0376-8BD4-4B40-B87F-C8712071DC6E.jpeg

8D0D6571-E3A6-4A29-B390-538FCD3682FD.jpeg

BDB69D94-793C-4305-AB75-3D1E353A273D.jpeg
beutiful build!!!…. i struggled with colors and i love the look with the mic top. I ADMIT IT, KINDA JEALOUS HERE🤪

KootBC

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
370z, accord coupe, Mazda B2000
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Beautiful, only problem is that first scratch is going to be hard to deal with😪

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good for you - Looks awesome . . . nice choice!
Sponsored