First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer & 2010 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello everyone! It has been a long day, but I have my Bronco! Shout out to @PREMiERdrum who was able to decipher that my Bronco was delivered one stop ahead of his! Everyone at Byers Ford was great to work with. I didn’t get a ton of seat time, but I am blown away!

-Badlands
-Four Door
-2.7L
-MIC Top
-High Package

7/13 res date
1/27/order date
6/25 blend
6/25 gate release
6/29 @ 1:49am “your bronco has been built email”
6/29 delivery (2 hours 45 mins from MAP)

Take Aways:

Overall Interior - I have been in a preproduction unit previously at a dealer event so I kind of knew what to expect. I think that everything feels substantial to me. Are there some hard plastics? Yes. Do I feel they will be durable overtime? Yes. I am in love with the cockpit of this rig!

MGV Seats - I am very impressed with the material. I have heard some people say it is a lot like leather and I disagree. I would say it is a little more texture to it. If you have experience with some of the newer boat vinyl that is how I describe it.

Ergonomics - The car fits me well. I like the placement of various switches. I love how my arm rests effortlessly on the open window sill!

Road Noise - The main noise is from the top. The top is a little louder than my fathers 2016 Jk Wrangler in my opinion, but the overall noise from the tires is almost nonexistent. I am surprised with how quiet it is. My wife was surprised with how quiet it is as well.

Handling - Having grown up with Wranglers, I knew how improved the handling would be with IFS. Outside of this I can say that this is a body on frame SUV not a 911, but the Bronco seems balanced and composed in corners.

2.7 L - obviously I am not trying to destroy this engine during the break in period, but it is so much fun to drive!

Attention Getter - Be prepared to talk to a lot of people. While waiting for some things to be finalized, I ended up educating a guy who saw the car and pulled into the dealer to look at it (a couple also stopped because they saw it outside the dealer). The videographer at the dealer thought I was the customer and my sales rep was the custom since I was in my element spewing Bronco6g factoids.

It is worth the wait- We are all hyper critical about this vehicle. I am surprised by how much it has exceeded my expectations. I am going to have a lot of fun with this car and so will you!

42E2FE8B-2215-4D32-BD73-F35FEC7E31D4.jpeg

5FA15294-8F7E-4287-8D36-848B53495636.jpeg

F29B0376-8BD4-4B40-B87F-C8712071DC6E.jpeg

8D0D6571-E3A6-4A29-B390-538FCD3682FD.jpeg

BDB69D94-793C-4305-AB75-3D1E353A273D.jpeg
Sponsored

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats, looks amazing! That's my color and trim! I went with the optional wheels but keeping the BFG KO2s. That's good to hear they didn't have much road noise for you. Those wheels look great with Carb Gray... would second guess if I didn't have a VIN already.

Enjoy!

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello everyone! It has been a long day, but I have my Bronco! Shout out to @PREMiERdrum who was able to decipher that my Bronco was delivered one stop ahead of his! Everyone at Byers Ford was great to work with. I didn’t get a ton of seat time, but I am blown away!

-Badlands
-Four Door
-2.7L
-MIC Top
-High Package

7/13 res date
1/27/order date
6/25 blend
6/25 gate release
6/29 @ 1:49am “your bronco has been built email”
6/29 delivery (2 hours 45 mins from MAP)

Take Aways:

Overall Interior - I have been in a preproduction unit previously at a dealer event so I kind of knew what to expect. I think that everything feels substantial to me. Are there some hard plastics? Yes. Do I feel they will be durable overtime? Yes. I am in love with the cockpit of this rig!

MGV Seats - I am very impressed with the material. I have heard some people say it is a lot like leather and I disagree. I would say it is a little more texture to it. If you have experience with some of the newer boat vinyl that is how I describe it.

Ergonomics - The car fits me well. I like the placement of various switches. I love how my arm rests effortlessly on the open window sill!

Road Noise - The main noise is from the top. The top is a little louder than my fathers 2016 Jk Wrangler in my opinion, but the overall noise from the tires is almost nonexistent. I am surprised with how quiet it is. My wife was surprised with how quiet it is as well.

Handling - Having grown up with Wranglers, I knew how improved the handling would be with IFS. Outside of this I can say that this is a body on frame SUV not a 911, but the Bronco seems balanced and composed in corners.

2.7 L - obviously I am not trying to destroy this engine during the break in period, but it is so much fun to drive!

Attention Getter - Be prepared to talk to a lot of people. While waiting for some things to be finalized, I ended up educating a guy who saw the car and pulled into the dealer to look at it (a couple also stopped because they saw it outside the dealer). The videographer at the dealer thought I was the customer and my sales rep was the custom since I was in my element spewing Bronco6g factoids.

It is worth the wait- We are all hyper critical about this vehicle. I am surprised by how much it has exceeded my expectations. I am going to have a lot of fun with this car and so will you!

Ford Bronco Carbonized Grey Badlands Delivered! My First Takeaways BDB69D94-793C-4305-AB75-3D1E353A273D

Ford Bronco Carbonized Grey Badlands Delivered! My First Takeaways BDB69D94-793C-4305-AB75-3D1E353A273D

That’s awesome congrats! Looks great. You have a little guy about the same age as mine. I told him someday it will be his. He is just as excited as I am about the Bronco. Will be great spending time on trails and the wilderness together. So happy for you!

ColtN0ir

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congratulations! An absolute beauty you got there!

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The color looks good under over cast skies

Gcardieri

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa fe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! I have a similar Bronco on order. Those stock Badlands wheels are growing on me. I think I’m gonna change my order after seeing your pics, and then also add the high package.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats!

Finally a sansquatch BL with stock wheels! Love that carbonized gray, congrats!!!
Those wheels are growing on me a bit. I still don't think I'm going to keep them long term, but maybe it won't be an immediate replacement.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats!

Those wheels are growing on me a bit. I still don't think I'm going to keep them long term, but maybe it won't be an immediate replacement.
I love 'em. I'm sure if you did end up replacing them, they would be easy to sell. I'm wondering how good RWL KO2s would look now. 🤔
Sponsored