First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello everyone! It has been a long day, but I have my Bronco! Shout out to @PREMiERdrum who was able to decipher that my Bronco was delivered one stop ahead of his! Everyone at Byers Ford was great to work with. I didn’t get a ton of seat time, but I am blown away!

-Badlands
-Four Door
-2.7L
-MIC Top
-High Package

7/13 res date
1/27/order date
6/25 blend
6/25 gate release
6/29 @ 1:49am “your bronco has been built email”
6/29 delivery (2 hours 45 mins from MAP)

Take Aways:

Overall Interior - I have been in a preproduction unit previously at a dealer event so I kind of knew what to expect. I think that everything feels substantial to me. Are there some hard plastics? Yes. Do I feel they will be durable overtime? Yes. I am in love with the cockpit of this rig!

MGV Seats - I am very impressed with the material. I have heard some people say it is a lot like leather and I disagree. I would say it is a little more texture to it. If you have experience with some of the newer boat vinyl that is how I describe it.

Ergonomics - The car fits me well. I like the placement of various switches. I love how my arm rests effortlessly on the open window sill!

Road Noise - The main noise is from the top. The top is a little louder than my fathers 2016 Jk Wrangler in my opinion, but the overall noise from the tires is almost nonexistent. I am surprised with how quiet it is. My wife was surprised with how quiet it is as well.

Handling - Having grown up with Wranglers, I knew how improved the handling would be with IFS. Outside of this I can say that this is a body on frame SUV not a 911, but the Bronco seems balanced and composed in corners.

2.7 L - obviously I am not trying to destroy this engine during the break in period, but it is so much fun to drive!

Attention Getter - Be prepared to talk to a lot of people. While waiting for some things to be finalized, I ended up educating a guy who saw the car and pulled into the dealer to look at it (a couple also stopped because they saw it outside the dealer). The videographer at the dealer thought I was the customer and my sales rep was the custom since I was in my element spewing Bronco6g factoids.

It is worth the wait- We are all hyper critical about this vehicle. I am surprised by how much it has exceeded my expectations. I am going to have a lot of fun with this car and so will you!

42E2FE8B-2215-4D32-BD73-F35FEC7E31D4.jpeg

5FA15294-8F7E-4287-8D36-848B53495636.jpeg

F29B0376-8BD4-4B40-B87F-C8712071DC6E.jpeg

8D0D6571-E3A6-4A29-B390-538FCD3682FD.jpeg

BDB69D94-793C-4305-AB75-3D1E353A273D.jpeg
Nice write up...…….fuel economy is a bit freaky at 12mpg w/ a 2.7 -----hummmm?
Sponsored

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Newraptor

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus , Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why do some Broncos come with bf Good rich and some with Goodyear? I like the bf Goodrich look better.

JR007

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice rig. Looks great.

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why do some Broncos come with bf Good rich and some with Goodyear? I like the bf Goodrich look better.
Goodyear territories are optional upgrade on the non sasquatch. BFG AT KO2 is standard badlands.

Sponsored

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take Aways:

Road Noise - The main noise is from the top. The top is a little louder than my fathers 2016 Jk Wrangler in my opinion, but the overall noise from the tires is almost nonexistent. I am surprised with how quiet it is. My wife was surprised with how quiet it is as well.
The KO2s are fairly quiet, at least when they are new. Now, when you say the top is a little louder is that just road noise that is permeating from the top, or is it wind noise due to the top? Great build and congrats. Its exactly what I was going to order, but since I was a October 2020 res I just put my order off until 2022 MY.

Newraptor

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus , Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Goodyear territories are optional upgrade on the non sasquatch. BFG AT KO2 is standard badlands.
So I ordered Outer Banks Sasquatch looks package which ones will like it

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did they give you a front license plate bracket? I don’t think I’ve seen the final for the placement on the Badlands bumper for those states that require it.

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Blueoval it has been great getting to know you! I have a feeling we'll be wrenching together before too awful long.

Central Ohio Broncos and Coffee needs to become a thing. Stat!

SEkevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks fantastic! I stayed with the stock wheels and seeing this confirms that choice. I will be sporting AMB but that carb gray looks really good! Enjoy and report back on your rides!

Sponsored

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ‘21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

congrats! that color works absolutely great. just think, in only a few short years you’ll be handing it over to your son. best of luck

mtjarman

Outer Banks
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congratulations!!! Looks great. I have the same color coming (7/12 build date). Mine is a Sasquatch OBX, soft top, 2.7, LUX, and leather. Seeing yours has me even more excited. Enjoy!

Draykas

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL rubicon, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats. almost identical to what have ordered

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

[Road Noise - The main noise is from the top. The top is a little louder than my fathers 2016 Jk Wrangler in my opinion, but the overall noise from the tires is almost nonexistent. I am surprised with how quiet it is. My wife was surprised with how quiet it is as well]

Congrats

How was the bluetooth phone conversation? Did you get a chance to try this out?

My wife's biggest gripe about my STi was the noise coming through the mic. The STi was loud stock exhaust with induction noise pumped into the glove box. I had to angle a/c vents down so they didn't blow directly on the mic.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Good choice in vehicles, good choice in colors, good choice in music.

I won’t spoil it by saying anything about the number of doors! 😎
Sponsored