Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So stoked I ordered the Carbonized Gray with MIC top! Unfortunately for the time being, I ordered the LUX and SAS packages, which is probably why I haven't received a build date/VIN yet. Even though I reserved the second day.

But like my mom always says, "Be like a doctor and have patients (patience, lol)."
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So stoked I ordered the Carbonized Gray with MIC top! Unfortunately for the time being, I ordered the LUX and SAS packages, which is probably why I haven't received a build date/VIN yet. Even though I reserved the second day.

But like my mom always says, "Be like a doctor and have patients (patience, lol)."
Same build and color as you, but with soft top. Hoping for a September build date. Idc if it's then delayed. Just need to know I'm within the damn year lol

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn that looks gooood!!

Sponsored

4Runfun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC / Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hello everyone! It has been a long day, but I have my Bronco! Shout out to @PREMiERdrum who was able to decipher that my Bronco was delivered one stop ahead of his! Everyone at Byers Ford was great to work with. I didn’t get a ton of seat time, but I am blown away!

-Badlands
-Four Door
-2.7L
-MIC Top
-High Package

7/13 res date
1/27/order date
6/25 blend
6/25 gate release
6/29 @ 1:49am “your bronco has been built email”
6/29 delivery (2 hours 45 mins from MAP)

Take Aways:

Overall Interior - I have been in a preproduction unit previously at a dealer event so I kind of knew what to expect. I think that everything feels substantial to me. Are there some hard plastics? Yes. Do I feel they will be durable overtime? Yes. I am in love with the cockpit of this rig!

MGV Seats - I am very impressed with the material. I have heard some people say it is a lot like leather and I disagree. I would say it is a little more texture to it. If you have experience with some of the newer boat vinyl that is how I describe it.

Ergonomics - The car fits me well. I like the placement of various switches. I love how my arm rests effortlessly on the open window sill!

Road Noise - The main noise is from the top. The top is a little louder than my fathers 2016 Jk Wrangler in my opinion, but the overall noise from the tires is almost nonexistent. I am surprised with how quiet it is. My wife was surprised with how quiet it is as well.

Handling - Having grown up with Wranglers, I knew how improved the handling would be with IFS. Outside of this I can say that this is a body on frame SUV not a 911, but the Bronco seems balanced and composed in corners.

2.7 L - obviously I am not trying to destroy this engine during the break in period, but it is so much fun to drive!

Attention Getter - Be prepared to talk to a lot of people. While waiting for some things to be finalized, I ended up educating a guy who saw the car and pulled into the dealer to look at it (a couple also stopped because they saw it outside the dealer). The videographer at the dealer thought I was the customer and my sales rep was the custom since I was in my element spewing Bronco6g factoids.

It is worth the wait- We are all hyper critical about this vehicle. I am surprised by how much it has exceeded my expectations. I am going to have a lot of fun with this car and so will you!

42E2FE8B-2215-4D32-BD73-F35FEC7E31D4.jpeg

BDB69D94-793C-4305-AB75-3D1E353A273D.jpeg
Congrats - Looks Amazing and now has me on the fence about color.

Question on getting in / out. I'm 6' but wife and kids obviously smaller - thinking of similar build but with side rails. Any issues/thoughts?
Any pics of interior?
Exact Build specs would be appreciated

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DUDE!! Congrats!!!
🥵🤤🥵
That's my EXACT build! Super stoked to see it looks as badass as I'd hoped!!
Happy driving man!!!

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thank you for sharing! Nice!

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello everyone! It has been a long day, but I have my Bronco! Shout out to @PREMiERdrum who was able to decipher that my Bronco was delivered one stop ahead of his! Everyone at Byers Ford was great to work with. I didn’t get a ton of seat time, but I am blown away!

-Badlands
-Four Door
-2.7L
-MIC Top
-High Package

7/13 res date
1/27/order date
6/25 blend
6/25 gate release
6/29 @ 1:49am “your bronco has been built email”
6/29 delivery (2 hours 45 mins from MAP)

Take Aways:

Overall Interior - I have been in a preproduction unit previously at a dealer event so I kind of knew what to expect. I think that everything feels substantial to me. Are there some hard plastics? Yes. Do I feel they will be durable overtime? Yes. I am in love with the cockpit of this rig!

MGV Seats - I am very impressed with the material. I have heard some people say it is a lot like leather and I disagree. I would say it is a little more texture to it. If you have experience with some of the newer boat vinyl that is how I describe it.

Ergonomics - The car fits me well. I like the placement of various switches. I love how my arm rests effortlessly on the open window sill!

Road Noise - The main noise is from the top. The top is a little louder than my fathers 2016 Jk Wrangler in my opinion, but the overall noise from the tires is almost nonexistent. I am surprised with how quiet it is. My wife was surprised with how quiet it is as well.

Handling - Having grown up with Wranglers, I knew how improved the handling would be with IFS. Outside of this I can say that this is a body on frame SUV not a 911, but the Bronco seems balanced and composed in corners.

2.7 L - obviously I am not trying to destroy this engine during the break in period, but it is so much fun to drive!

Attention Getter - Be prepared to talk to a lot of people. While waiting for some things to be finalized, I ended up educating a guy who saw the car and pulled into the dealer to look at it (a couple also stopped because they saw it outside the dealer). The videographer at the dealer thought I was the customer and my sales rep was the custom since I was in my element spewing Bronco6g factoids.

It is worth the wait- We are all hyper critical about this vehicle. I am surprised by how much it has exceeded my expectations. I am going to have a lot of fun with this car and so will you!

42E2FE8B-2215-4D32-BD73-F35FEC7E31D4.jpeg

5FA15294-8F7E-4287-8D36-848B53495636.jpeg

F29B0376-8BD4-4B40-B87F-C8712071DC6E.jpeg

8D0D6571-E3A6-4A29-B390-538FCD3682FD.jpeg

BDB69D94-793C-4305-AB75-3D1E353A273D.jpeg
Those wheels are awesome went bd and like the steelies but dang if the configurator would have had better depictions of these wheels would have gone bl congrats really nice truck

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! Looks awesome and thanks for adding the video. I have very similar build with VB... hope it is getting built in a couple weeks (7/19 build week)...
Sponsored