First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is there another/new link for this video? I'm trying to prove to my dealer that his 2.0 hours to install is a joke.
There is nothing about this install that takes two hours. I mean, unless you make it into a drinking game.
Sponsored

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Having just installed it, I am going to say, nah... I don't think so. It's built to fit the back of the Bronco pretty exactly. So the panel that runs along the back of your seats is wider than the opening of the tailgate. And the panels that run back to the tailgate are too long to slide in through your side doors. But I'm open to being proven wrong. Video or it didn't happen. :)
Humm, had not thought about the back plate being wider, makes sense, thanks for the info.

Oorko

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend - SAS / Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm always paranoid about locking a convertible and having someone cut the soft top. In the past I've left my jeep unlocked and locked valuables in the center console to avoid it, but if I did that in this case with a bronco they could open the back gate and gain access. I wish there was a way to lock the back gate separately to avoid this, but I suppose if it did get cut you could always claim it on insurance

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm always paranoid about locking a convertible and having someone cut the soft top. In the past I've left my jeep unlocked and locked valuables in the center console to avoid it, but if I did that in this case with a bronco they could open the back gate and gain access. I wish there was a way to lock the back gate separately to avoid this, but I suppose if it did get cut you could always claim it on insurance
B ack gate does not open if keyfob is not near it

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone run into a bit of a rattle with this? If so what was your solution?

I've got this and the IAG ez-lift system, but I installed at different times and didn't notice the rattle until after this was installed, so I think it's the raised lid cargo system.

Sponsored

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got this and the IAG ez-lift system, but I installed at different times and didn't notice the rattle until after this was installed, so I think it's the raised lid cargo system.
I've got both this and the ez lift also, but cargo area was dealer installed and no rattle. At least not that catches my attention.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do want to modify mine though. Some sort of soft material topper for when things are strapped to it. May help as noise reduction too depending on material. Trying to figure out a way to make the top quick release also. And maybe mount compressor to the underside like TC Custom.

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone happen to have one of these that has a Bestop soft top for 4 door? I’m about at the end of my wits with the factory soft top and it’s clicks and clacks.

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great video and this is one of the accessories I want. The tonbeau cover would keep out rain if the top was completely off but will this? Would I have to install something over this in case the top was off and it rained? Sorry for the dumb question, just need to know if I should buy a cover or something for this.

Sponsored

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you ride around with the lid in the up position so I could put my German Shepherd dog in the back?

Tamarak

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've got both this and the ez lift also, but cargo area was dealer installed and no rattle. At least not that catches my attention.
i also have a light rattle now after install. Did you ever get a reply or figure out what is causing it?

Tamarak

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
i also have a light rattle now after install. Did you ever get a reply or figure out what is causing it?
Ok, feeling a bit stupid here….but I found the issue. The bolts that hold the top on weren’t tighten down all the way which gave the washers just enough space to rattle. Tightened those and issue solved.

Will09lane

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Have any of y'all found floor mats that work with this enclosure?

BroncoBurgerWithCheese

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond; Jeep Grand Chero; BMW X5M
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Have any of y'all found floor mats that work with this enclosure?
I have the Husky mat and it would not originally fit with the cargo enclosure, but I cut the mat down to size and it works just fine. I cut the passenger side edge and then had to widen the openings around the cargo tie downs to get it to lay down flat, but it looks fine and serves its purpose.
Sponsored