First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Were those seats leather trimmed or MGV? Some the photos look darker and appear to be leather with slight pebble texture, but the last photo showing the rear head rests looks like lighter color gray in MGV.
Good eye.

All of the pics I posted except one were of the Rapid Red Bronco with leather interior. As you spied, the one picture of the passenger rear seat reclined and the drivers side passenger seat in the upright position was of the race red Badlands that had the MGV interior. The MGV is slightly lighter in color than the leather. Maybe it is the texture of the MGV that gives the appearance.

I will say the MGV is very nice. The sun was shining directly on the seats and they got a bit warm but not uncomfortably so. Although it was a cool morning and the vehicles were all opened up so probably not a chance to heat up too much.
Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good eye.

All of the pics I posted except one were of the Rapid Red Bronco with leather interior. As you spied, the one picture of the passenger rear seat reclined and the drivers side passenger seat in the upright position was of the race red Badlands that had the MGV interior. The MGV is slightly lighter in color than the leather. Maybe it is the texture of the MGV that gives the appearance.

I will say the MGV is very nice. The sun was shining directly on the seats and they got a bit warm but not uncomfortably so. Although it was a cool morning and the vehicles were all opened up so probably not a chance to heat up too much.
Thanks very much for the photos and input. Second, thanks for calming my fears that I was losing my mind thinking those two were one in the same!

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's funny - another one of the reviewers on here, from yesterday, mentioned a guy with a moving box and a soft rifle case

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome pics....

so did you just bring all this schtuff with you to check cargo space?” “Maam I’m just trying to see if the gun case will fit in the back of the bronco! No the moving box isn’t full of clothes, I’m not moving in!

Sponsored

easyed89

Big Bend
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Landrover series 2A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I brought some props with me for pictures at the Kansas Rocks event. These are the same red 4 door Broncos that toured St Louis, are in Kansas City now and are heading to Omaha, Springfield and Arkansas. The event crew hosting the roadshow were great and super helpful.

- I'm 6'2, 250. Sitting in the drivers seat, the B pillar is close to my shoulder. I think the 2 door with the B pillar 3" further back will be an improvement for shoulder space.
- For those counting on regularly carrying 5 people in the Bronco, the person stuck in the middle of the back seat better be pretty small. I think that by the time a child has outgrown a booster seat they may start griping about the space in the middle.
- I fit in the back seat but am thankful that I won't be riding there.
- I got a report of 17 MPG with "hard" highway driving. Both Bronco's were 2.7 liter Badlands with 33" tires.
- The rear seats recline as much as an airline seat in cheap economy (about 3/4"). I was told that to fit all four doors in the rear cargo area the rear seats needed to be in their fully upright and locked position though.
- The net pockets in the doors may be fine for Juice Boxes and skinny water bottles. I wonder how long the bungee cords will hold up before they stretch out?
- Old school carabiners do clip into the Molle grid but did require a bit of wiggling.
- Based on my measurements, the Medium moving box pictured in the rear cargo space will just fit in the 2 door cargo space.
- The rifle case is 45" long and the shotgun case is 52" long.
- I should have brought some golf clubs to see how they fit. I'm thinking that a rear seat may need to be laid down for a large golf bag.
- The Broncos up close and personal are awesome vehicles. It's going to be hard to wait for delivery.

IMG_4014.JPG

IMG_4015.JPG

IMG_4016.JPG

IMG_4017.JPG

IMG_4030.JPG

IMG_4031.JPG

IMG_4018.JPG

IMG_4020.JPG

IMG_4023.JPG

IMG_4024.JPG

IMG_4025.JPG

IMG_4026.JPG

IMG_4028.JPG

IMG_4043.JPG

IMG_4040.JPG

IMG_4047.JPG
Great review. Now that's what we need.. Real world stuff! Thank you.
Just saw the awesome Bronco today here in Fontana ca. It is more than what I expected. Ford... You Da Man!! Can't wait.. My neighbor has a fully loaded "jeep". It starts.....

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'd like to think that I can get 18 to 20 MPG out of the Bronco. To compare, my wife's supercharged Q7 gets about 19 mpg. But... that Q7 drops to 12 MPG if I hook up any trailer to it. (I may be the only person in the US who has ever towed a trailer with a Q7).

My point is that a car like the Q7 is designed to perform for optimal fuel economy within a very narrow window. Outside that window all bets are off. The Bronco is designed to perform across a much broader window. large chunky off road tires, aerodynamics of a brick, etc. and 17 to 20 isn't unexpected. Drive it at 55 on the standard OBX tires and who knows, low to mid twenties?
With the ecoboost you can get eco or you get boost. You can get much better mileage if you drive like a grandpa. When we get these things delivered your going to see a wide range of reported mileage for the same build. How you drive makes a huge difference on these motors. My mileage will be on the lowest end.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great, useful pics. Thanks!

I could go for some Dickie's

That's what she said?

Reactions: abe

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for sharing and great idea on bringing some real world items. But of course this does lead us to a possible B6G challenge. Who can bring the craziest thing for scale pics from here on out.
Banana for scale anyone?

Sponsored
OP
OP
P52Ranch

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome pics....

so did you just bring all this schtuff with you to check cargo space?” “Maam I’m just trying to see if the gun case will fit in the back of the bronco! No the moving box isn’t full of clothes, I’m not moving in!
Yes, I brought the box and empty cases and bottles/cup specifically for pics and getting an idea of space for those visual learners. Fortunately the Kansas event was low key and the crew said yes when I asked about bringing some props. I had a second moving box but decided I only needed one for comparison.

Golf clubs would be a good item to bring. Also for the Mall crawlers probably a dozen Saks 5th Avenue and Dillards shopping bags.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s on now...contest to see who can pack these show ponies with the weirdest stuff!
If I bring a full size cutout of Rick Astley and put it in the driver seat will I win?

OP
OP
P52Ranch

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for sharing and great idea on bringing some real world items. But of course this does lead us to a possible B6G challenge. Who can bring the craziest thing for scale pics from here on out.
Banana for scale anyone?
Maybe how many Extra Large Pineapple pizza boxes will fit in the back of a Bronco?

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw you walk up with the box and gun case and was like damn this guy is on a mission. LOL good on ya.
Sponsored