Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Calling BS on this review.

1. OP is wearing a lot of plaid, he's either a Bronco Nation or Filson employee
2. That's room for about a half dozen beverages, i've been told there are no cup holders on the big Bronc.
3. The moving box for scale is a great touch!
Yea, if I ever make a cameo around here, and it’s winter, the plaid is likely a hand down Pendleton (something to be said for a shirt that lasts long enough to inherit). It would be a lotta fun to crawl all over the Filson Bronco outside their store in Seattle wearing Oregon plaid, but I’d have to go to Seattle, so no.

Regarding the hydration bladder clipped to the molle panel, I hadn’t quite thought of that. If the list of things to put back there gets any bigger, might as well get the panels from Greyman. I’m at a rifle, first aid kit, hydration bladder (Damnit), and a small pouch for gloves (gloves are escape artists, and need to be watched).

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Based on my Experience with a naturally aspirated 3.5 Explorer, the gas mileage was an aggravating 18 mpg, at first. One day, and I forget the odometer, I was surprised to see 19s, and eventually 20s. It doesn’t really like winter, where it seems to drop back to 19, but lately we’re back up to 20. Mileage doesn’t need to be huge, but the psychological effect of a two in the tens column cannot be overlooked.
My NA 3.5 Explorer has gotten 23 ave over the 8 years we've owned it. My wife even broke 30 a couple times driving 55 mph two lanes. I can't get better than 26. Just saying driving style really affects mileage, we're old and drive as such. We shouldn't put too much credence in snapshots of mileage from show vehicles driven who knows how by who knows who. You are right about the psychological importance of a 2 in the tens column!