Sponsored

Cargo/Interior room argument. I saw the Light.

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was undecided between 2 or 4 doors. Reserverd a 2dr Badlands, but over time I am leaning towards the 4dr. Either way the Bronco is what I want:) I have a good no compromise sports car as my other what I want car, so all good for me!
Sponsored

coolbreeze

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2D440017-6883-4140-BCD9-B967F4797C69.jpeg

Totally understandable. Our grand is a little older but loves rides in the EB!
Dumb question: What is EB short for? I first thought Eddie Bauer, then EcoBoost but now I’m not sure.

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One time I had to pick up some 4 x 8 sheets of plywood and a new storm door with my ford focus. No roof rack...just the front to back rails along the roof.

I mounted my saris bones bike rack and reconfigured the bike arms to be the same height as my roof. Laid a blanket on the roof.
Then plywood and storm door laid along my roof and my bike rack.
I proceeded to rope everythjjng down and drove home....no problem

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Gotta love the mustang guy for sticking to his guns! Its a daily hassel for him but he drives what he wants ..awesome

Sponsored

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Cargo/Interior room argument. I saw the Light. EDEC3553-32F9-45E7-9DDE-2E5EFCB1FF38

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One time I had to pick up some 4 x 8 sheets of plywood and a new storm door with my ford focus. No roof rack...just the front to back rails along the roof.

I mounted my saris bones bike rack and reconfigured the bike arms to be the same height as my roof. Laid a blanket on the roof.
Then plywood and storm door laid along my roof and my bike rack.
I proceeded to rope everythjjng down and drove home....no problem
And people wonder how we ever flew to the moon! Are we a resourceful country or what? :)

OP
OP
OldGrayMare

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got a 2016 mustang as well - I recently built a barn-door for a room in my house, which ended up being 8' high by 6' wide.. I bought all the lumber for it at Home Depot, including a 12' header board (12'x6"x1"), all of the lumber came home in the Mustang (including the 9 8'long 1x8" boards).. where there's a will, there's a way.
We haven’t done anything that big, but we bought some sheets of hardie board at Lowe’s totally forgetting we were in our ‘66 Bronco. Was shortly after that we decided to do a fold and tumble rear seat in it! Wish the new ones would have had that option.

Ford Bronco Cargo/Interior room argument. I saw the Light. 24F7CF33-3875-49B4-AAC2-7BFEF3111E18

Brokennose

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was undecided between 2 or 4 doors. Reserverd a 2dr Badlands, but over time I am leaning towards the 4dr. Either way the Bronco is what I want:) I have a good no compromise sports car as my other what I want car, so all good for me!

Same boat brother. Was all in on a 2 door, but the functionality of the additional space is growing on me.

Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I compared raw numbers.
In my Flex, folding the 3rd row gives me enough space for all my Packouts, luggage, desktop pc, and 3d printer.

The 2-door Bronco has about the same space behind the 2nd row as the Flex's 3rd row (23ft³ vs 20ft³).

The 2-door Bronco has more space with the seats folded down than the Flex with 3rd row stowed (52.3ft³ vs 43.2ft³)

It's replacing my wife's Milan, which had a trunk volume of 16ft³.

It should fit her hauling needs just fine; we're carrying Costco/IKEA boxes, not bicycles.