First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
People on this forum have already purchased and received King coilovers from vendors like SDHQ. I'm not sure if they still have some in stock, but they did recently.
Perhaps they are sponsored drivers or shops (ie camburg, brenthel (bajakits), rtr, stuff like that. I've not seen many other than that. Every listing is for pre-order or on extended back order. SDHQ lists fox as "new arrival" but I know for a fact that the 2 door setups are at least summer/fall. I have a buddy that runs a shop here in so cal. We are all local to king, fox, radflo, eibach, and bilstein... I'm pretty sure that covid is having a severe impact on production due to material shortages.
Sponsored

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Perhaps they are sponsored drivers or shops (ie camburg, brenthel (bajakits), rtr, stuff like that. I've not seen many other than that. Every listing is for pre-order or on extended back order. SDHQ lists fox as "new arrival" but I know for a fact that the 2 door setups are at least summer/fall. I have a buddy that runs a shop here in so cal. We are all local to king, fox, radflo, eibach, and bilstein... I'm pretty sure that covid is having a severe impact on production due to material shortages.
No doubt there is a big backlog due to Covid, but some shops ordered long ago and have had some inventory. I've seen regular folks on different forums / FB Bronco pages get King coilovers from SDHQ. I think a few other shops have them right now too. The last guy I read about was thinking it would take a really long time and they showed up a few weeks later. Call some shops if you want them right away. If you get with a shop with no orders or inventory, then I fully believe it will be a year or more wait with the state of affairs right now.

update - I just went back and searched....on the Bronco6x FB group someone 2 weeks ago said SDHQ got a pallet of King Bronco shocks in....call if you want some right away as they may still have some available

Last edited:

ryridesmotox

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No doubt there is a big backlog due to Covid, but some shops ordered long ago and have had some inventory. I've seen regular folks on different forums / FB Bronco pages get King coilovers from SDHQ. I think a few other shops have them right now too. The last guy I read about was thinking it would take a really long time and they showed up a few weeks later. Call some shops if you want them right away. If you get with a shop with no orders or inventory, then I fully believe it will be a year or more wait with the state of affairs right now.

update - I just went back and searched....on the Bronco6x FB group someone 2 weeks ago said SDHQ got a pallet of King Bronco shocks in....call if you want some right away as they may still have some available
Yea I searched and found that, wonder if he ever got the rears as well. I had hoped that the coilovers would be quick since some of the info was out there with fun haver and such, but it appears that the aftermarket is going to take some time. I would order from them, but as I said, a buddy runs a shop local to me, I'll be supporting his business, so I'll just wait I guess.

ITLRUN

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I'm not a sponsored driver or shop, but I am persistent. I have in my all four corners w/adjustable compression ready to install. I still haven't received my wife's Bronco.

Ford Bronco Carli Suspension coming 271527259_1089031511933587_9138140981211740153_n
Ford Bronco Carli Suspension coming 271538664_519301612609929_943441363730886349_n

Last edited:

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not a sponsored driver or shop, but I am persistent. I have in my all four corners w/adjustable compression ready to install. I still haven't received my wife's Bronco.

Ford Bronco Carli Suspension coming 271538664_519301612609929_943441363730886349_n
I bet you feel like a kid at Christmas.

Are you planning on running bigger tires?

Sponsored

ITLRUN

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bet you feel like a kid at Christmas.

Are you planning on running bigger tires?
Heck yeah I do! We had several parts already here. We will be running a true 35" tire on Method wheels. I have the Baja Kits Billet upper arms and lower trailing arms ordered. Those should ship the end of this month.

I have Carli suspension on my F250. They make great products. I incorrectly assumed they wouldn't do anything for the Bronco.

Rakkasan187

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco, 2020 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Heck yeah I do! We had several parts already here. We will be running a true 35" tire on Method wheels. I have the Baja Kits Billet upper arms and lower trailing arms ordered. Those should ship the end of this month.

I have Carli suspension on my F250. They make great products. I incorrectly assumed they wouldn't do anything for the Bronco.
Im pumped for ya! I asked a certain someone at least 6 months or more ago if Carli was planning on getting in on the new Bronco and he said not that he was aware of. Keep in mind this someone owns a shop that is probably one of Carlis top dealers. Well low and behold Carli is jumping in on the Bronco. I’m glad I waited. I’ve ran several Carli kits and I think they are one of the best out there. But that’s just my opinion. Yes they aren’t cheap, but when it comes to suspension you pay for what you get.

Carli-Dan

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Im pumped for ya! I asked a certain someone at least 6 months or more ago if Carli was planning on getting in on the new Bronco and he said not that he was aware of. Keep in mind this someone owns a shop that is probably one of Carlis top dealers. Well low and behold Carli is jumping in on the Bronco. I’m glad I waited. I’ve ran several Carli kits and I think they are one of the best out there. But that’s just my opinion. Yes they aren’t cheap, but when it comes to suspension you pay for what you get.
I want to know who you're talking to! LOL
Sponsored