Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Exactly.

@Carli-Dan - you have Kings on. Not all of us are so fortunate. I am tired of rocking boat around turns. First step is SVC collars. Maybe one day I can afford real coilovers. But, I will likely prioritize gearing.
I had the same conundrum before - I got the Eibach Spring lift kit (springs ONLY) for my SAS........I LOVE IT. And you will too if you do. completely changed road handling manners as well as off-road manners. Just fantastic.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had the same conundrum before - I got the Eibach Spring lift kit (springs ONLY) for my SAS........I LOVE IT. And you will too if you do. completely changed road handling manners as well as off-road manners. Just fantastic.
Did you get the standard or heavy duty springs? I put Eibach springs on my old VWs and always had great results. Always for lowering/handling performance. Oh, how times have changed. Haha.

Sponsored

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did you get the standard or heavy duty springs? I put Eibach springs on my old VWs and always had great results. Always for lowering/handling performance. Oh, how times have changed. Haha.
There is only 1 kind for the 4 door Bronco. I got that one. And now I'm honestly hard pressed to get any other solution......but now that Carli has this out for sale.....I will start saving up for it cause I know it will be WAY worth it :)

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Carli-Dan - Do you by any chance have any clients who did the CARLI-King setup and are still on 35s and NOT 37s? Would be nice to see some pics of how it looks and stands :) Vids are fine too!!!

Carli-Dan

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Carli-Dan - Do you by any chance have any clients who did the CARLI-King setup and are still on 35s and NOT 37s? Would be nice to see some pics of how it looks and stands :) Vids are fine too!!!
Negative, all builds I've seen are on 37s... People are pushing the envelope these days!

Hashlak

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch, Porsche GT3RS, Honda CBR1000RR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Im looking to get the Carli Torsion sway bar for my wildtrak. I have Kings 2.5 with the RPG arms lifted about 3inch over stock running 35s.

Would this fit well and perform good for medium to high speed Desert running?

My stock sway bar link cracked and I ended up getting the AC fab one just because it was adjustable to the lift, but that thing is so noisy i dont feel safe using it lol. Looking for a solution.

Does the Carli setup allow us to adjust the length of the links ? Or not necessary?

Thanks.

Carli-Dan

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Im looking to get the Carli Torsion sway bar for my wildtrak. I have Kings 2.5 with the RPG arms lifted about 3inch over stock running 35s.

Would this fit well and perform good for medium to high speed Desert running?

My stock sway bar link cracked and I ended up getting the AC fab one just because it was adjustable to the lift, but that thing is so noisy i dont feel safe using it lol. Looking for a solution.

Does the Carli setup allow us to adjust the length of the links ? Or not necessary?

Thanks.
It will work on the OEM Kings, absolutely.

The Sway Bar is designed to balance on road handling and off-road control; that said, high-speed desert running is where it shines.

Links adjustment is not needed - these are designed for your lift height.

Hashlak

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch, Porsche GT3RS, Honda CBR1000RR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It will work on the OEM Kings, absolutely.

The Sway Bar is designed to balance on road handling and off-road control; that said, high-speed desert running is where it shines.

Links adjustment is not needed - these are designed for your lift height.
Awesome, thanks !

Will be placing an order soon :)
Sponsored