Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 7.3 Excursion, 2014 6.7 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This all looks amazing. I can't imagine all the effort it takes to put a kit like this together.

Is the steering solution going to be available if we already have another shock/coil setup?

I have an added static load of at least 400-600lbs of just added bumpers/winch/skid plates/sliders. I'd certainly rather have an adjustable set up from you guys in one kit, but I get the complexities there.
Sponsored

x250f23x

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
carlisuspension.com
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This all looks amazing. I can't imagine all the effort it takes to put a kit like this together.

Is the steering solution going to be available if we already have another shock/coil setup?

I have an added static load of at least 400-600lbs of just added bumpers/winch/skid plates/sliders. I'd certainly rather have an adjustable set up from you guys in one kit, but I get the complexities there.
Thank you! Yes, the amount of time and energy it takes to go from idea to shipping boxes is more work than one would assume.

Yep! You'll be able to buy our steering system on its own. I assume our steering will work with most if not all aftermarket coilovers, unless they did something funky. But a custom build will require it's own R&D.

Last edited:

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
They are releasing the parts late 4 quarter 2025

Carli-Dan

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They are releasing the parts late 4 quarter 2025
We have control arms on the machine getting prepped to go off to anodizing, I have a pallet of shock skids, a pallet of rear track bars and a pallet of rear control arms powder coated and ready to go! When i say we're close, I mean it.

For the first time ever, we're going to release and SHIP, not release and preorder!

IMG_9097.jpg

IMG_9100.jpg

IMG_9101.jpg

600CA8B2-0AFE-49FC-AEA6-C4F0978B1D56.JPG

C3D28C2C-1E55-46A4-9D07-5484EAECCD79.JPG

E1BF8C21-EA1E-417D-8C8E-1D680387D95D.JPG

IMG_9096.jpg

Sponsored

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bad ass
Just cant wait to order some parts

SISU

Badlands
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have control arms on the machine getting prepped to go off to anodizing, I have a pallet of shock skids, a pallet of rear track bars and a pallet of rear control arms powder coated and ready to go! When i say we're close, I mean it.

For the first time ever, we're going to release and SHIP, not release and preorder!

Ford Bronco Carli Suspension system King Shocks coming soon. Interesting Steering linkage IMG_9096

Ford Bronco Carli Suspension system King Shocks coming soon. Interesting Steering linkage IMG_9096

Do we have an estimated price point yet for the kit? Gotta start running damage control for the offsetting gifts for my wife… 😅

Heckler

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do we have an estimated price point yet for the kit? Gotta start running damage control for the offsetting gifts for my wife… 😅
By the looks of those parts we might need to sell our Bronco’s to afford them… you might even need to throw in the wife!

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I really shouldn't have these sorts of feelings for inanimate objects, but these are looking so good!

OP
OP
Rkgzx9leftcoast

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not Apples to Apples , but you can go to their site and see what the Kits/parts for RAM and Ford 2500/3500 sell for. Their suspensions for those trucks are the standard others are compared to.

Carli-Dan

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
By the looks of those parts we might need to sell our Bronco’s to afford them… you might even need to throw in the wife!
Not Apples to Apples , but you can go to their site and see what the Kits/parts for RAM and Ford 2500/3500 sell for. Their suspensions for those trucks are the standard others are compared to.
I have a few prices - more to come as we get everything wrapped up.
  • Rear Track Bar will be $495.00
  • Rear Control Arm Kit, Upper and Lower $1,799.00
  • Rear Shock Lower Skid $150.00
Working on the Sway Bar, Steering, Rock Sliders, Kings, Upper Control Arms, Front and Rear Bumpers still!

SISU

Badlands
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a few prices - more to come as we get everything wrapped up.
  • Rear Track Bar will be $495.00
  • Rear Control Arm Kit, Upper and Lower $1,799.00
  • Rear Shock Lower Skid $150.00
Working on the Sway Bar, Steering, Rock Sliders, Kings, Upper Control Arms, Front and Rear Bumpers still!
Bumpers?!? Any of the fronts going to be winch compatible? I’ll start putting feelers out on the black market for my kidney cause I basically want the whole list. Haha
Sponsored