First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a few prices - more to come as we get everything wrapped up.
  • Rear Track Bar will be $495.00
  • Rear Control Arm Kit, Upper and Lower $1,799.00
  • Rear Shock Lower Skid $150.00
Working on the Sway Bar, Steering, Rock Sliders, Kings, Upper Control Arms, Front and Rear Bumpers still!
Wow, so far that doesn't look too bad!
Sponsored

Carli-Dan

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bumpers?!? Any of the fronts going to be winch compatible? I’ll start putting feelers out on the black market for my kidney cause I basically want the whole list. Haha
Yeah, that's actually the reason we built the bumpers. We worked with another manufacturer first and their bumper blocked the front camera with the winch. We decided to do it our way and integate the lighting we wanted and a Warn Zeon10S in a position that minimally intruded on the front camera view.

Ford Bronco Carli Suspension system King Shocks coming soon. Interesting Steering linkage Mojave Hi Res_46

Wow, so far that doesn't look too bad!
Thank you, I think! lol

Heckler

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, that's actually the reason we built the bumpers. We worked with another manufacturer first and their bumper blocked the front camera with the winch. We decided to do it our way and integate the lighting we wanted and a Warn Zeon10S in a position that minimally intruded on the front camera view.

Ford Bronco Carli Suspension system King Shocks coming soon. Interesting Steering linkage Mojave Hi Res_46

Thank you, I think! lol
It’s good, price wise so far what you listed is competitive vs other offerings. Sure we would all like it much cheaper but quality and proper engineering is costly. It shock me being an old timer when back in the day (20 years or so) completely lift systems were $1200 lol.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you, I think! lol
Intercooler relocation?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Intercooler relocation?

Should be able to see it though the grille. 😁 ...........harder if they got the black (stealth) one.

With OEM Base bumper......

Ford Bronco Carli Suspension system King Shocks coming soon. Interesting Steering linkage IMG_0502.JPG

With an aftermarket bumper........

Ford Bronco Carli Suspension system King Shocks coming soon. Interesting Steering linkage IMG_0668.JPG

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@x250f23x , will you offer SDi EClick universal option for your Kings?

x250f23x

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
carlisuspension.com
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We're not setup to offer shock services like adding the SDI system. But their are several companies that specialize in shock customization. That would be one unique setup tho!

Carli-Dan

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We're not huge fans of the EClik universal kit as our EVenture systems tap into far more than just the IMU to make adjustments. On the Ram HD/Super Duty offerings, we plug into the OBDII port to pull speed, brake pressure, throttle position and steering angle to make anticipatory changes combined with the IMU reading - this makes far better use of the technology than a system that corrects based on the IMU, alone.

To make an change, the IMU must sense movement - yes, it does this quickly but there's a huge difference when the corrections happen proactively vs. reactively. Also, the speed sensor is huge. As speed increases, so does the sensitivity and amount of correction.

Lastly, the base-valve. Whenever we've run compression adjusters, it's required modificaiton to the base-valve (main valving on the piston in the shock body). As the EVenture is basically a smart, in-cab tweakable compression adjuster, it would require the same. We've already talked about getting this tech under the Bronco at some point but we have plenty to focus on getting to market, at this moment!

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We're not setup to offer shock services like adding the SDI system. But their are several companies that specialize in shock customization. That would be one unique setup tho!
I'm definitely going with an electronic shock option. I haven't decided which yet, but am leaning towards the King+EClik. I like that your kit looks well thought out and tuned; and when I do hear your name it is always in a positive light.
Looking forward to seeing the finished full kit.

Secretly I was hoping someone else would figure out the mounting of the ICU, ECU, and control screen, but I guess that will be on me. :)

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We're not huge fans of the EClik universal kit as our EVenture systems tap into far more than just the IMU to make adjustments. On the Ram HD/Super Duty offerings, we plug into the OBDII port to pull speed, brake pressure, throttle position and steering angle to make anticipatory changes combined with the IMU reading - this makes far better use of the technology than a system that corrects based on the IMU, alone.

To make an change, the IMU must sense movement - yes, it does this quickly but there's a huge difference when the corrections happen proactively vs. reactively. Also, the speed sensor is huge. As speed increases, so does the sensitivity and amount of correction.

Lastly, the base-valve. Whenever we've run compression adjusters, it's required modificaiton to the base-valve (main valving on the piston in the shock body). As the EVenture is basically a smart, in-cab tweakable compression adjuster, it would require the same. We've already talked about getting this tech under the Bronco at some point but we have plenty to focus on getting to market, at this moment!
I reached out to SDi and although they are looking at the Bronco, it sounds like it will be a while.
I figure I could upgrade to the Bronco specific kit that reads off of OBDII when it's available.

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed you guys replaced your fenders. Will your setup work with 37” tires and stock fenders?

SISU

Badlands
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed you guys replaced your fenders. Will your setup work with 37” tires and stock fenders?
I’m running 37” BFG tires on stock forged/Beadlock wheels w badlands package with no rubbing.