First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the market the way it it I wanted to see what I could get for my Badlands SAS MIC High Package,Tow, 2.7 and I was disappointed. After Taxes at purchase it was $62k and the offer was only $69k. Where are these higher offers from?

Ford Bronco Carmax Appraisal Offer 5128276B-659A-43C0-BB9E-E2BA49F73442

Ford Bronco Carmax Appraisal Offer FE31E532-2D5B-42D1-9205-58635BAE7519

Sponsored

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Carnac just uses an algorithm to buy cars. They really don’t even think about it. And then it buys with the intention of making profit. So if it buys your car for 69 and then can turn around snd sell it for 70. It will do it because it’s a profit driven decision. Even 1 dollar of profit will trigger a buy for max

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So are you disappointed with the actual Bronco as well?

Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Auctions charge a 15-20% fee.
Yeah. Bummer, I know. I'm just saying that's where the big numbers are coming from. Auctions and private sale.

Someone like CarMax has no clue what to price these things at. They couldn't even buy my 21 Ranger due to the lack of comparison pricing.

Orjeepguy

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
With the market the way it it I wanted to see what I could get for my Badlands SAS MIC High Package,Tow, 2.7 and I was disappointed. After Taxes at purchase it was $62k and the offer was only $69k. Where are these higher offers from?

Ford Bronco Carmax Appraisal Offer IMG_4020

Couldn't care less about value. Your daughter with the mini Bronco is freakin adorable.

Sponsored

Kcmiller

First Edition
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Bronco prices are dropping considerably, at least on eBay. Supply is there to meet demand. First Editions, for example, are at least $10k less than a month ago.

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whenever you go through a third party to dispose of a vehicle you no longer want, be it eBay, a dealer on trade, carfax, etc al. You are forfeiting to the third party your equity/profit, and the NADA blue book retail vs private party sale numbers always reflect that. If that process of tire kickers and lowballers wasting your time is worth that delta, hey, go sick on letting someone else dispose of your asset. I'm driving a free to me winter beater someone just wanted out of their yard, perfectly serviceable 2002 F150 I'll drive the newish tires off (full tread previous parallel sidewall tread KO2 BFGs, alone are still worth $750...)

Brianew

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 08 Mustang, 2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You have to tell me where you got the little Broncos….

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lol at this thread. You are expecting to buy a new vehicle and are mad that you are only going to make 7k after your expenses on it? Usually you lose money. That’s a crazy good situation. I would love to have my bronco right now but guess I can’t because People are buying them to try and turn a profit.