Lindsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Outback, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I stopped by the dealership on Friday to see if I could schedule the review of the conversion of my unscheduled clean order from MY2022 to MY 2023. I was somewhat confused by the responses to some of the questions that I asked.

I indicated that I would like to schedule a review of the order and complete the COVP process in the next couple of weeks. It was indicated that all unscheduled orders will be automatically converted to MY 2023 and that there is not reason to come in. I followed up with is there not a requirement to verify drivers license and sign a new purchase agreement and the answer was no that was not required. Interesting because it contradicts everything that I have read on this forum.

I then asked about what there thoughts were on how long it would take and the quick answer I received was to expect a 2025, perhaps a 2024 if I was lucky. Wow, that really threw me for a loop. I thought that they were not going to open up ordering MY 2023 until most previous unscheduled orders has received VIN's and been scheduled for production. 2025 is a long ways away.

I was a walk in retail order on 3/1/2022 and do not have a reservation . I received my order confirmation from Ford in almost 1 hour (Great). It has never shown up on my Ford account under a reservation or order, but the folks from the marketing group (I appreciate their feedback and responses) have always been able to confirm that my order is in their system using the Sales Code and Order Code on my order summary. It has always been reported unscheduled clean. It does scare me a little bit that the order is in their system, but I cannot see it attached to my ford account. No swag has ever been sent and no other email correspondence has been sent. I just read last week that emails were beginning to be sent to all unscheduled order holders indicating that they will be converted to MY 2023.

So just a bit concerned on how I should follow up on this. No COVP process for Bronco MY2023 conversions? Projecting 2025 delivery? This cannot be correct.
Sponsored

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Carry Over Orders Going to 2025???? giphy (6)

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you got an order confirmation from Ford, that's all you'll ever get from them until it is scheduled to be built (aside from Off Rodeo emails. Lol!) Walk-ins don't get any swag. I'm pretty sure that a Ford account won't show anything -- at least it never did for me.

If your dealer is so backlogged as to estimate a 2025 delivery, I'd suggest starting over at another dealer. What did you order?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A walk-in order never shows up in your account. Sales code/order number is needed when inquiring with customer service. No emails (other than confirmation) and no swag.

For MY'23, the order banks are closed except for dealer stock orders and those that are rolling over from MY'22. Ford will evaluate in the 4Q when to open it up for new orders. They never said that it would stay closed until the backlog is scheduled with VINs. After 11/21/22, the order bank will be purged of orders that remain with a PC'99 along with unconverted reservations. All orders rolled over to MY'23 are set with a PC'99. Part of the process of updating the order (even if no changes to the build)is uploading the required verification with COVP. When the information is accepted, then the order will be updated with a PC'10-19 (dealer discretion). If your dealer doesn't follow through with COVP, the order will eventually be deleted.

Bimjoker

Black Diamond
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper s & Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I stopped by the dealership on Friday to see if I could schedule the review of the conversion of my unscheduled clean order from MY2022 to MY 2023. I was somewhat confused by the responses to some of the questions that I asked.

I indicated that I would like to schedule a review of the order and complete the COVP process in the next couple of weeks. It was indicated that all unscheduled orders will be automatically converted to MY 2023 and that there is not reason to come in. I followed up with is there not a requirement to verify drivers license and sign a new purchase agreement and the answer was no that was not required. Interesting because it contradicts everything that I have read on this forum.

I then asked about what there thoughts were on how long it would take and the quick answer I received was to expect a 2025, perhaps a 2024 if I was lucky. Wow, that really threw me for a loop. I thought that they were not going to open up ordering MY 2023 until most previous unscheduled orders has received VIN's and been scheduled for production. 2025 is a long ways away.

I was a walk in retail order on 3/1/2022 and do not have a reservation . I received my order confirmation from Ford in almost 1 hour (Great). It has never shown up on my Ford account under a reservation or order, but the folks from the marketing group (I appreciate their feedback and responses) have always been able to confirm that my order is in their system using the Sales Code and Order Code on my order summary. It has always been reported unscheduled clean. It does scare me a little bit that the order is in their system, but I cannot see it attached to my ford account. No swag has ever been sent and no other email correspondence has been sent. I just read last week that emails were beginning to be sent to all unscheduled order holders indicating that they will be converted to MY 2023.

So just a bit concerned on how I should follow up on this. No COVP process for Bronco MY2023 conversions? Projecting 2025 delivery? This cannot be correct.
Nothing will show up on the Ford website until you get a vin and order date and then a couple days later it’ll show up.

Sponsored

Bimjoker

Black Diamond
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper s & Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

We were a walk-in order on in 3/22 also and last week we got our vin and build date of 10/24. I was shocked because I thought it would be at least another year or two before we got a build date.

JustinZ

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 words. Dealer. Allocations.

I guess it doesn't bother me as much for walk-ins, but that was a messed up way to handle reservations.

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Interesting your dealer said that about the COVP stuff. Mine expressed the same said it would be an automatic process I wouldn’t need to come in for, but I’m not sure about why they believed that when everything I’ve read has been about being verified this time around for the conversion. Either way I’m going to be paying them a visit later this week to make sure the conversion went well and triple check that they have submitted any verification that needs to be placed.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Question. If your dealer is telling you to expect your Bronco in 2025 now, when were they telling you to expect it when you placed your order back on on 3/1/22? If they expect you to get a 2025 at this point there's no way they thought you were getting anything sooner than 2024/2025 when you placed your order back in march.

Something to think about.

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
but the folks from the marketing group (I appreciate their feedback and responses) have always been able to confirm that my order is in their system using the Sales Code and Order Code on my order summary.
I am amazed at how many people call Ford and ask about their orders. I reserved two years ago and I've never called them and it appears you ordered yours 6 months ago and have called multiple times?? Why. I don't understand what you all expect by calling them??

Sponsored

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer also told me last week when I questioned them about COVP that there wasn’t going to be a COVP program on the Bronco, and there was no need for me to do that.

AlpineDescent

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go to a different dealer. Also search inventory or everything in the area and make a lot of phone calls.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am amazed at how many people call Ford and ask about their orders. I reserved two years ago and I've never called them and it appears you ordered yours 6 months ago and have called multiple times?? Why. I don't understand what you all expect by calling them??
Well then you may have missed out on a possible $100 gift card for clothing. I only called twice once when dealer recommended to verify what he told me (maybe he knew about the gift cards too?) and recently to confirm group 2 PP, dealer say yes, but everything I read says no so I called; CS says no I don't. But dealer still says I have something and that "Ford will make me an offer for MY23", or tell me what my price will be.

But, the first time I called, I think it was around June since I wore the hoodie on the 4th of July, I received a $100 gift card "just for being understanding about the wait". It was a pleasant surprise, I was glad I called when it was hinted to do so.

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
What if we did covp in our original walk-in for 2022 model? The driver license, etc.
Sponsored