First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Off Road, Beater Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I guess you've got to pay big-time for their "no hassle" car buying experience. I recognize these are all vehicles they purchased from individuals, but geez ... $ 63k for a no-frills Big Bend? Also looks like they are asking a full $ 30k mark-up on an OBX: https://www.carvana.com/cars/ford-bronco
Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah buddy of mine got offered 20k over sticker for theirs (they bought a Jeep cause the long wait) Hard to say no to sell at that point haha

Go Devils

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I guess you've got to pay big-time for their "no hassle" car buying experience. I recognize these are all vehicles they purchased from individuals, but geez ... $ 63k for a no-frills Big Bend? Also looks like they are asking a full $ 30k mark-up on an OBX: https://www.carvana.com/cars/ford-bronco
And people are buying them! If anyone is interested in a reasonably priced soon to be built Big Bend, Soft-top, 2.3/Auto, mid-pkg, iconic silver, PM me.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd sell my 2 door if I ever get it for a 20-30k profit. Then reorder.

Reactions: RLW

Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You want to see a joke, checkout what Carvana’s website ”buybot” offers you for your Bronco for their instant offer.

Carvana is really trying to buy low to sell high

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You want to see a joke, checkout what Carvana’s website ”buybot” offers you for your Bronco for their instant offer.

Carvana is really trying to buy low to sell high
I'm not sure that's true. I could swear there was a thread on here of someone who sold their Bronco to Carvana and received $16k over msrp. Obviously they're in it to make money, but that much over msrp is a very fair offer for a new used car lol

Having sold to Carvana in the past it is also painless. Literally more paperwork trying to pay a bill at a restaurant then compared to what i had to fill out there

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They can't be hurting for them too badly. Offered $7k less than MSRP on a 2 door Badlands with Lux and 800 miles. Ummmm... yeah. Nope.

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not sure that's true. I could swear there was a thread on here of someone who sold their Bronco to Carvana and received $16k over msrp. Obviously they're in it to make money, but that much over msrp is a very fair offer for a new used car lol

Having sold to Carvana in the past it is also painless. Literally more paperwork trying to pay a bill at a restaurant then compared to what i had to fill out there
I’ve seen threads with Carmax and Givemethevin, but Carvana makes a joke of an offer.

Sponsored

RClark82

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150, 2008 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Vroom offered me $57,000 for my Base-squatch. Sticker was $40,700

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Speaking of which, I was surprised the FE on Bring a trailer only got up to $88k I think.
Yeah, I was surprised as well.

Sold for $85,500 plus 5% Fee so a total of $89,775. Seller said that the action site made him set his Reserve at MSRP. If it would have made it to 90k auction price I would have more confidence in using the site and ensuring a 80k+ price. This auction was stuck at 75k for a long time and very little movement at close. I decided not to list on bringatrailer.com for that reason. I think that is why no one selling is using the site. SEMA build being an outlier. I decided to list with my Rapid Red with Autotrader.

Last edited:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Offered and actually finalizing the deal are two different things.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, I known this to be true with Carvana since the site buybot lowballed my Base below MSRP. When I got a follow up call to confirm their purchase, the Carvana agent and I both had a good laugh together.

Of course, I was just screwing around. My Bronco ain't going anywhere.

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve seen threads with Carmax and Givemethevin, but Carvana makes a joke of an offer.
Ahh, maybe it was a Carmax thread then. I just vaguely remember reading it.

No Bronco in my future for another 4 years apparently, so I'm kinda checked outnlol. Thanks @Ford
Sponsored