Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you go 8 or 12 inch screen?
I got to ride in a BL at the Moab event w/ a 12" screen and with the split screen modes and such, I really liked having the 12" was very nice. I changed my order after that event and spending time with it to a 12". Full disclosure, I am 50 and the eyes aren't what they used to be! HaHa.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Supersnay

Supersnay

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Durango R/T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did the clutch eat up front leg room? I read that recently I think. I'm 6-4 and I want manual, but not if I have to pretzel up my legs.
I grew up driving manual, I didn't even notice the clutch peddle to be honest, so my impression is it wasn't an issue or I would have noticed it more.

Sponsored

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally had a chance to see, feel & climb into a Bronco this morning. Castrucci Ford, Milford OH had an FE (Sasquach) and BL on 33" for the viewing event. I wish there was a MGV configuration and MIC top, but at least they had an A51 and Cactus Grey to view. Colors definitely shift as we went from overcast to partly sunny. I really like the A51 in any light condition in person, not too Blue. I didn't take a ton of pics because we have all seen them recently. I am happy with my choice of 8" screen vs. 12", 2.7L and Sasquach choices. I'm almost 6' 1", and the step into the Sasquach is noticeable over the BL 33", but go big or go home. My wife 5'7" can use a step stool if it is her choice :).

BL A51 Ext.jpg

BL Leather Int.jpg

BL Manual Trans.jpg

BL Steering Wheel.jpg

FE 2.7 Engine.jpg

FE Backseat.jpg

FE Int 12 inch screen.jpg

FE Interior Navy Pier.jpg

FE Sasquach Ext.jpg

FE Squach Badge.jpg
Great pics, thanks for sharing them! I was also there today, too bad it was at a different time. It would've been nice to meet someone from the site.

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cincy! Let’s go. Got mine from beechmont though. 😼
I'm getting mine through Beechmont too, but I still went to this event. Did Beechmont tell you how many people actually placed an order, or where you are in the list?
They told me they got 150 reservations, but not how many ordered or how many they are allocated. Thanks!

Waiting 4 Years

First Edition
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon Package
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Always remember that these are franken-broncos and what you see is not necessarily what you will be able to get.
I had a glimmer of hope that I couldn't shake :giggle:

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was there too!! Only took a few pics. I really want my Bronco now, but after seeing A51 and CG, I really want CG. I ordered a Base so I went with VB. I would not be all that upset if I get bumped to a ‘22 as I will be changing up my order. The muted colors just seem like they fit the image of the Bronco better.

On another note, the 12” screen is almost laughable. It’s way out of place.

The Navy Pier interior IMO is horrible.

35s are the way to go on the 4 door.

That is all!

Sponsored

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Guess I'll be checking them out tomorrow in Lexington also.

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram/Expedition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This is a FE with a soft top? I thought we couldn't get a softtop?
That’s what I understand. No dual top option for FE. They should be showing it off the way it will be sold. I’m waiting for a 22 now. FE doesn’t make any sense anymore .

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In the future, I wonder how easy it will be for us to swap the 8 inch screen for the 12 inch...
Unless the wiring in the dash is different, I imagine it’s not incredibly difficult. You’ll need to open up the front of the dash (silver part below), but it probably just pops out like most cars. Ford will release a service manual that will let us know the process for getting in there. You’ll also have to wait for Ford to activate the parts catalog for Bronco before you can get the new dash and screen parts. . A monkey wrench in the whole thing could be Ford programming the computer to only recognize a certain screen size.

Ford Bronco Castrucci Ford Event (Cincinnati): First Edition & Badlands 1618379026132
Sponsored