First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As long as there's at least one wheel on the ground.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does that mean? Do you think the front sway bar disconnect would make a big difference in that scenario? Maybe it would, not sure? I assume it scrambled up no problem either way?

OP
OP
vrtical

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What does that mean? Do you think the front sway bar disconnect would make a big difference in that scenario? Maybe it would, not sure? I assume it scrambled up no problem either way?
Yes the front binds up and causes this kind of issue. The driver had to back down a bit to get it level then try again.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, he high sided the right rear, leaving him in tripod position, can't see the front but looks like both wheels are on the ground, disco won't help, just a low spot under that left rear, back up and pick another line no problem. Trial turn assist won't help either as that inside rear has zip for traction.

Sponsored
OP
OP
vrtical

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No, he high sided the right rear, leaving him in tripod position, can't see the front but looks like both wheels are on the ground, disco won't help, just a low spot under that left rear, back up and pick another line no problem. Trial turn assist won't help either as that inside rear has zip for traction.
I am going to disagree with that the front driver tire tells. On a disco that tire will be much closer to the flare and that will cause the rear to act accordingly.

Jmet8

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This pic was taken during a trail turn assist demo and is moving as you can see mud fly off the tire that is off the ground. The turn was well over 180° And up a step incline and never even missed a beat.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would think the Disconnect would put that tire back down...BUT it doesn't need to be down. The Bronco isn't off camber much and having a wheel come up makes for cool pics like this!

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This pic was taken during a trail turn assist demo and is moving as you can see mud fly off the tire that is off the ground. The turn was well over 180° And up a step incline and never even missed a beat.
I get what you’re saying but I think you mean “90 degrees”. A 180 degree turn would put the vehicle pointing back towards the way it came.

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Both wrong...135 degrees FTW!
Okay but not what I was saying. He said “over 180” when I said I think he was trying to say “over 90” which in turn means 135 > 90 so thank you for proving my point lol 🤗

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What I am reading is that a non-Rubicon Wrangler would have had a very hard time making this turn.

Jmet8

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay but not what I was saying. He said “over 180” when I said I think he was trying to say “over 90” which in turn means 135 > 90 so thank you for proving my point lol 🤗
it was 8am and raining and a Baha champion was getting at it . I could not sleep the night before because I’ve been trolling on here for 6 months. All i know is we where not supposed be able to make that turn in 1 go. It was awesome which ever degrees it was.I’ll say 98 because it HOT!
Sponsored