Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Blue accents on the OBX interior? Only the best frankenbroncos for our Canadian brothers.

Body color mirrors and fenders just don't look right.
I agree with that last statement - the body color mirrors and fenders give the Bronco a more “finished” and less “rugged” look; not for me.
Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was worried about the MIC hardtop with the black grill. These pictures put me at ease. Was thinking about waiting for the painted hardtop, but now I think I’ll hold onto the extra cash and avoid the delay.

OP
OP
bronco_boy

bronco_boy

Big Bend
First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OVerall OBX looks good, but when I try to option it like I want, thinking I start at a lower price point, than say BL, and I'll save money over the high end models, the final price outstrips BL by almost $1000.

I think BL makes the most sense for performance and options, although Wildtrax looks awesome. Just need to leave room for add ons later (like a $2500 winch option that I'm sure I can get for far cheaper).

I can always have the mirror caps and flares painted later, if I want.
No doubt you'll be able to buy the mirror caps and/or flares direct from the parts counter for a reasonable price and already paint-matched.

Sponsored

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No doubt you'll be able to buy the mirror caps and/or flares direct from the parts counter for a reasonable price and already paint-matched.
Think you're right, but they're not that important to me. I'd rather spend it on other parts, or maybe more luxury items for my wife who's selling her '18 4Runner to make this happen. Happy wife, happy life;)

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Definitely a resemblance there as well. (The Subaru rims look even more like the JK's IMO as they have 5 "points" or whatever you call them like the Jeep's.)

I'm still learning about the Bronco and haven't read what the bolt pattern is yet, but hopefully aftermarket wheel options will be plentiful. It's a fun way to customize your ride.
Yeah. I just happen to see a Subaru the other day and it made me think of the OBX Bronco except 6 spoke vs 5 spoke. I think the bolt pattern is 6x5.5 with 0 offset and 4.75 backspacing. Think it’s the same as the Ranger.

Mattymeats

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Tesla Model X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are they really going to have that long antenna on the passenger side? I love the retro feel, but that is too much.

Sponsored