Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't get the tiny comparisons, any mid size SUV is going to look smaller than a full size truck.

The cabin space looks fairly comparable and if you throw a big bed on the bronco......
Sponsored

mylittlepony

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler / 09 TC Series 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The color looks great! The steps, not so much. Hopefully the pinch welds aren’t so prominent in production! I am back to aftermarket on the steps/sliders I think. BTW, the MIC top looks good to me. Thanks for sharing!
[pinch welds]> I will be undercoating that section black to streamline the side view aesthetic profile. i also removed the OB badge as well in PS. I feel it is not placed in the correct spot, should be lower (imo) so i 86'd it. picture white on white monochrome except for the black accent pieces etc.

GJ_Bronco2022a.jpg

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
Painted flares on this yellow one look terrible. This thing reminds me too much of the Special Kids bus, at least in this color. Hard pass.
Cyber Orange should have been darker and more obviously orange.

Ocnorb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2-door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Black grill with gray everything else looks terrible again. Doesn't matter what color you pick, that combo is gonna look bad. Running boards...junk. exposed seams are crap too. And those little street tires, yuck. Course anything more and it wouldn't fit on that truck! Not a fan of painted flares either. Pass...

Sponsored

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
[pinch welds]> I will be undercoating that section black to streamline the side view aesthetic profile. i also removed the OB badge as well in PS. I feel it is not placed in the correct spot, should be lower (imo) so i 86'd it. picture white on white monochrome except for the black accent pieces etc.

GJ_Bronco2022a.jpg
Thanks to your white rig I can now better articulate what has been bothering me about the bronco. Its 360 degree rounded nose with the square back end. I have been wishing it had a more square front end and this shows why. This looks like a ford explorer had sex with a jeep on a one night stand and this is the stepchild.

Internally_Combusted

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy C10
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting. The car on the materials video showed an OBX navy pier with the bronze dash. Build and price shows navy pier paired with a blue dash, not bronze, so we assumed the materials video car was just a mis-matched pre-production car. But now seeing the same setup again here adds more doubt.
It's probably the exact same franken bronco used in the materials video. It's just a pre-production car meant for testing and training. It is not representative of a production vehicle.

DJJ1973

Black Diamond
First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Bronco Eddie Bauer, 2010 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I agree with several others here that this photo of the MIC top appears good to me.

However, the contrast comparison with other photos taken in different lighting situations still has me questioning whether to wait for the modular top.

58FADB1C-ADD6-48F8-AFA6-86CDF8A85A36.jpeg

7C1FFEC3-EC4C-4921-B0BA-F6F140F3D31F.jpeg

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The OBX and the Big Bend need a bigger wheel/tire option without going full Sasquatch. I think you can do this on the Badlands. Looks a lot better than these skinny donuts.

Sponsored

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks to your white rig I can now better articulate what has been bothering me about the bronco. Its 360 degree rounded nose with the square back end. I have been wishing it had a more square front end and this shows why. This looks like a ford explorer had sex with a jeep on a one night stand and this is the stepchild.
That’s quite the vivid imagination you have there. ?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

well I think that answers the question on roof rails and sasquatch

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford Bronco Caught this 4 door Outer Banks in Whitby Ontario tonight! 7C1FFEC3-EC4C-4921-B0BA-F6F140F3D31F
This looks really nice...

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Loving this color! However it has to be on the Badlands for me. I cannot handle the painted flares... just too much.
Sponsored