Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love seeing it from the side under that Sierra. It really helps put the four door in perspective!

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nicely done. Thank you for sharing. These are some really nice closeup pictures. Given they are at night with the right type of lighting, they are a bit more revealing than we have seen with other shots.

I agree that it does provide perspective. That cyber has a really nice metallic glow in these pictures, with that lighting. I think that is something that we really haven't appreciated up to this point.

We see the radio antenna on the right front. I never noticed this before. That might look better with a stubby. We get a really nice look at the stock front bumper here and I have to say it doesn't look bad.

I love the stance of the OBX, and the painted fender flares and wheels look great.

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Caught this 4 door on a transport trailer resting in a large parking lot off the 401 in Whitby, Ontario Canada tonight!

Ford Bronco Caught this 4 door Outer Banks in Whitby Ontario tonight! Bronco Outer Banks Cyber Orange 4 Door 19
Ford Bronco Caught this 4 door Outer Banks in Whitby Ontario tonight! Bronco Outer Banks Cyber Orange 4 Door 19
Cyber Orange is looking good here! It's my #2 color and it just got a bit more enticing.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thank you for sharing, looks great. Good to see our Canadian bodies getting some Bronco rigs up there. I grew up in upstate NY and remember making beer runs to Canada. It has a much higher alcohol content than our beer. ?

Aboen

Wildtrak
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak (BMW M2)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Cool !

Kinda too big (and OBX sticker sucks :))

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The color looks great! The steps, not so much. Hopefully the pinch welds aren’t so prominent in production! I am back to aftermarket on the steps/sliders I think. BTW, the MIC top looks good to me. Thanks for sharing!

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Caught this 4 door on a transport trailer resting in a large parking lot off the 401 in Whitby, Ontario Canada tonight!
Great photos! Thanks ?

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looks really good! Your paint picture was awesome because it really showed the metallic flake. I am not a fan of the wheels on the OBX, but I think the rest looks good. I don't mind the MIC top, either.