Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will just say this; I have heard The Rock MAY be involved with Bronco in some form. I personally am pretty anti-celebrity just in general, but there are definitely some that put on a good show and I wouldn’t mind helping show the new Bronco. The Rock is one of them, he clearly likes Broncos, he’s a ford guy, I have zero problem with him helping out.

For me though, I honestly try and just separate celebrities from their craft. A LOT of them are complete douchebags honestly. But I separate their personal life from their craft, because personally I’m not going to dislike something because of what a celebrity believes.

Let me just use an opposite-world example. Let’s just say I fucking hate Keanu reeves. His politics, his attitude, whatever. I’m still going to watch and enjoy the hell out of John Wick because at the end of the day, it’s entertainment. I would put Keanu and The Rock in a pretty similar boat in that they seem to be overall decent guys. So I have no problem with The Rock being part of it.
As a Canadian I take great offence to this! Haha
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just shoot a sexy commercial with Dillion Harper and Brooke Wilde and then be done

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A thought on celebrities in general: we're now in a new age of scrutiny...not only of what folks did or said recently - but anytime in the last 20-30 years. And not just scrutiny about what they ACTUALLY did or said...but also what someone else feels about it. I'll give you what I consider to be an insane example: numerous major universities are now including research on what incoming applicants said in social media postings or facebook comments over the past 3-4 YEARS. I assume they've hired firms to do some kind of digital scans, as reading all that would take forever.

Celebrities in general have a LOT of stuff on tape, video, photo, and whatever. Anyone who hires one is taking a risk.
Basically you are saying comedians must all be put on remote island together.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Clint Callahan

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree. That horse looks terrified.

Ford Bronco Celebrity Promotions WTvCAEEfR4YLfTLil
I would actually watch this guy. After all, he did just fine holding his position in politics. He’s talking about the one who’s dripping cyber orange face paint causes him to change shirts every time the camera cut to him. The one who likes to brag about grabbing girls by their genitalia on television.

Sponsored

Clint Callahan

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Could’ve been worse, we could have a person whose only qualification is that she was married to a president. ??‍♂
still more qualification than a celebrity tv star.... she wasn’t the person for the job, but man I am so glad she chose her political side years and stuck to it! Can’t say that for our current president.

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don’t think anyone has mentioned it, but maybe someone Jay Leno is having this week? They are doing a big bronco production right now. Now in the past Jay Leno isn’t the all knowledgeable about off-roaders, but he is a super car guy and maybe there will be some insight this week on his show.

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Aight y’all, the FordBronco Page follows these peeps. I think we have some answers.

7CFA2420-C2AF-40E8-A15F-268E9635A46B.jpeg
Sponsored