Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We need to really start talking about what the bronco was designed for in the first place.
Dropping em!????
1.jpg
6.jpg
So I guess we see where Chip Foose got his inspiration for that ugly "Bronco" sketch a while back.

Ok ok hear me out... Sam Elliott
He's already the Ram spokesguy though.

---

I personally could care less about celebrity endorsements and news - what they do doesn't affect me. That's like all these people that follow the Kardashians and the Royal Family and whatnot - who cares??

I'd be ok with the Rock doing stuff for Bronco, but I don't think it's necessary.
Sponsored

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If Ford isn't willing to put OJ Simpson in their Bronco commercial, then I don't want to see any celebrities at all.

I don't give a **** what celebrities say or do, and their presence in anything other than their professional venue is a waste of money.
I'm really hoping they delay the launch again until the NBA playoffs so they can cut out from the game to show us the new ford bronco. What is more important, a really good NBA playoff game or a guy driving a bronco?

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
One Ford exec to another - Lets make the Bronco look tiny, sign the Rock.

Dwayne Johnson - 6'5" 260#
Would actually be a great endorsement to have him fit. Zero chance he fits in a wrangler.

Sponsored

aplm7

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think it would be better to spread the Bronco campaign dollars out over 2 years instead of 1 commercial with the Rock. If the Rock costs $14 million, instead, spread out 7 million/7 million over the next 2 years, and push REALLY hard on expert off-roaders that are known or up-and-coming in the online community, such as Youtube streamers who are already out there rocking 4runners and stuff overlanding. Those get serious views from serious potential buyers.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think it would be better to spread the Bronco campaign dollars out over 2 years instead of 1 commercial with the Rock. If the Rock costs $14 million, instead, spread out 7 million/7 million over the next 2 years, and push REALLY hard on expert off-roaders that are known or up-and-coming in the online community, such as Youtube streamers who are already out there rocking 4runners and stuff overlanding. Those get serious views from serious potential buyers.
Best money ford could spend on marketing would be to give me one. I’d take that shit to collateral damage day 1 and see how she does.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Have all the FourWheeler guys like Pewe and the rest of em take a few on a roadtrip.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If Ford isn't willing to put OJ Simpson in their Bronco commercial, then I don't want to see any celebrities at all.

I don't give a **** what celebrities say or do, and their presence in anything other than their professional venue is a waste of money.
Edit in the new Bronco's following the O J Bronco.

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Edit in the new Bronco's following the O J Bronco.
After all these years of wondering why the Bronco was going so slow in a police chase - they just discovered that the Bronco driver didn't know how to get it out of the Crawl gear!:)