Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Chance Encounter W/ Shelby Hall et al. 01568509-D71A-4652-94A9-6324266D0562
Ford Bronco Chance Encounter W/ Shelby Hall et al. D5DD4883-3D84-4728-A75A-CAD300414E3F
Ford Bronco Chance Encounter W/ Shelby Hall et al. E87DD776-3FAC-4AE6-BB80-297315B8DD7A
Ford Bronco Chance Encounter W/ Shelby Hall et al. 8EC580D6-B499-4499-9F2F-78AC93F0E72C
Ford Bronco Chance Encounter W/ Shelby Hall et al. 6EE10177-C102-4297-A1CD-6E57D0EA78B8
This evening I was leaving dinner and noticed a modded 2-Door Bronco sitting a couple of rows over from my car in the parking lot. There are a handful of the sedans rolling around Las Vegas but it’s the first coupe I’ve seen since briefly catching a pre-release one over a year ago. Like any good bronco stalker I headed over to start taking pics and immediately recognized it wasn't just some guy in my neighborhoods freshly wrapped rig. At that moment a small group of people emerged walking towards it and told me to get out and come take a closer look. To my surprise I recognized the bronco nation YouTube video presenter and then noticed the driver and co-driver names on the top of the rig. Long story short, they were all extremely friendly, generous with their time, seemingly happy to allow me to take pics and ask questions, look around the rig, and shared with me a bunch of details as to why they were sitting in a random parking lot in Henderson Nevada of all places. Shelby and her co-driver Penny will be racing this Bronco in the Rebelle Rally shortly and I was able to look around to see what they’ve done to prepare for it. I ordered a 2-door(day 1 res. currently in modular top purgatory) and have to say I was very impressed by the amount of usable cargo space with the rear seats removed. Other than that the stance is obviously beautifully imposing in person. I just wanted to share what was a pretty cool experience and interaction with a great group of people as well as a few, slightly better than stig quality, photos.
Sponsored

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Great story. thanks for sharing.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Very cool. (y) Nice to see a 2DR.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have a few friends competing in it, not in Fords though (actually a couple in factory teams though, KIA and VW).

Keep in mind it's a rally (rally raid to be precise https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rally_raid), not a race. All about navigation and finding way points. No electronics, all paper maps and compasses. Not saying there won't be any spirited driving to get between points, but that's not the driving factor.

Shelby won the Cross-over category last year in a Bronco Sport.

Sponsored

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone seen one of those antenna/flag mounts for the trailsights like they have?

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
These pics are making me think about taking the roof rails and side steps off today, to give it a longer look without them. I must’ve gotten used to them because when I took them off last time I almost vomited but these pics of the two door like that are sweet.

Also, Jordan is awesome and has the best job ever. He took the time to chat with us when we saw him, too.
Sponsored

Last edited: