Sponsored

Chances of 2 door base showing up in dealer stock?

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Easy, someone has to just not go through with purchasing their order
Sponsored

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My local dealer in Southern Alberta just got a Base 2dr, non-sas, MIC top, 2.3 AT in Velocity Blue on their lot as stock.
Pictures or it ain’t true

Wrkd4it

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang, 2016 F350,1996 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are the chances of a 2 door base showing up at a dealership? I just want a manual white 2 door. The only option I’d like is the mod bumper, but it’s not a must have. I don’t have the patience to order.
My guess is there will not be a manual on the sales lot unless someone bailed on their order. Everything is pretty much automatic now unless it is ordered Manual or foreign!

Lesymarie

Base
First Name
Lesy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D BRONCO 2.7L RAPID RED
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The only two door bases I've seen have been mannequins.

I was able to put money down/reserve on one at my dealership.. just have to wait till the 6 months are up. It's a red two door, hard top, 2.7L, SAs.

Please don't come at me for reserving it.. I didn't even know I could pre-order one 🙈.

Last edited:

Sponsored

jimd1

Badlands
First Name
jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sales
A dealer can not *order* a 2-door for their dealer stock in MY21 (as of this post).

But that does not prevent a dealer from *selling* a 2-door that someone else ordered and then decided they didn’t want.

When an order is built but the reservation holder doesn’t want it, it becomes the dealer’s to sell to whomever they want.

So there is a chance. Just no way to predict beyond that.
[/QUOTE salesmen ordering for the dealer to put on their lot, easiest way to get stock and it will happen

Pharm351

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What are the chances of a 2 door base showing up at a dealership? I just want a manual white 2 door. The only option I’d like is the mod bumper, but it’s not a must have. I don’t have the patience to order.
Too bad you live in Kentucky. I have that exact Bronco on order, hopefully arriving soon 🤞🏼. Plan on keeping for a few months and then selling 🥴.
Sponsored