Sponsored

Chances of Bronco at Allen Park This Week?

FelixFJ40

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 4Runner Trail
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m visiting my in-laws in Ann Arbor this week. My mother in law has a day two reservation for a 2-door.

We’d like to go see a Bronco while I’m in town. I know production is shut down for the holidays. What are the chances that we’ll see one in the parking lot at the Allen Park research facility this week? Are they shut down, too?
Sponsored

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m visiting my in-laws in Ann Arbor this week. My mother in law has a day two reservation for a 2-door.

We’d like to go see a Bronco while I’m in town. I know production is shut down for the holidays. What are the chances that we’ll see one in the parking lot at the Allen Park research facility this week? Are they shut down, too?
I can't speak to whether they're shut down, but even when they're working it's hit or miss. And even if someone spots one, it could be gone by the time you get there.

Best bet is to pop by and check it out (assuming someone can confirm they're not officially off).

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You might see some in the Shipping Yard where ever it is located. I just made a thread(it be back soon) with bronco's hanging out that location. Not sure how close you are able to get though.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When the plants are shutdown for holidays/summer break the engineers don't work either. So unless one was left in a parking lot on the other side of a fence doubtful you'll see one.
Sponsored