Sponsored

Chances of V6 becoming a manual instead of the automatic??

Absolomb

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do y’all think come 2022 we could possibly see the V6 becoming a manual instead of the automatic??
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nope.

Steamroller72

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM Sport Quad Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do y’all think come 2022 we could possibly see the V6 becoming a manual instead of the automatic??
It's my pipe dream... based on my reservation date, a '22 from Granger is highly probable. I want the base ManSquatch, but I want the 2.7.

OP
OP
Absolomb

Absolomb

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m on the fence with going through with the reservation order altogether, with jeep I can get everything I want minus the bs just for around the same price v6 manual, same color body fenders, and same color hard top to list a few, on the other side with bronco it’s new it’s something we haven’t seen on the road in mainstream it’s nice looking but I have to go with specific trims to get what I want, and that’s IF I can get what I want which brings me to this. If your paying 50-60k for a vehicle shouldn’t you get what your paying for not some beat around the bush to get fucked bs? Was feeling that bronco vibes but I’m just not seeing what’s keeping me around...??‍♀

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m on the fence with going through with the reservation order altogether, with jeep I can get everything I want minus the bs just for around the same price v6 manual, same color body fenders, and same color hard top to list a few, on the other side with bronco it’s new it’s something we haven’t seen on the road in mainstream it’s nice looking but I have to go with specific trims to get what I want, and that’s IF I can get what I want which brings me to this. If your paying 50-60k for a vehicle shouldn’t you get what your paying for not some beat around the bush to get fucked bs? Was feeling that bronco vibes but I’m just not seeing what’s keeping me around...??‍♀
But....
It’s a ...Jeep.....
?

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m on the fence with going through with the reservation order altogether, with jeep I can get everything I want minus the bs just for around the same price v6 manual
If this is the case I would go with the Jeep. No sense not getting what you want when speeding this kind of money.

OP
OP
Absolomb

Absolomb

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But....
It’s a ...Jeep.....
?
I’m fully aware of this, not really happy about it but if that’s the only setback I’m thinking about going that route to get more bang for my buck. ?
Fucking Ford...

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I get the frustration, and have been build and pricing Gladiators as plan B.

But, on a Bronco you can get front and rear lockers with Squatch on any model starting with the base - on a Jeep only on the Rubicon.

4everbored

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford would rather get rid of the manual outright. The only reason they offered it to begin with. Was to get as many buyers as possible.

What I would love to know is why didn't Ford just offer the 2.7 with auto and manual? Ditch the 2.3 completely.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Absolomb

Absolomb

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But, on a Bronco you can get front and rear lockers with Squatch on any model starting with the base -on a Jeep only on the Rubicon.
That’s what I’ve been messing with for about a week now bc of Fords hit and miss bs ?

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

But, on a Bronco you can get front and rear lockers with Squatch on any model starting with the base - on a Jeep only on the Rubicon.
I bet by next spring or summer Jeep will rework its models and packages and all of a sudden lockers and other features will be more broadly available, they have to in order to compete.

OP
OP
Absolomb

Absolomb

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bet by next spring or summer Jeep will rework its models and packages and all of a sudden lockers and other features will be more broadly available, they have to in order to compete.
Bronco was a wake up call to them that’s for sure. But Ford just being Ford has its flaws as well lol.

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Not sure about a manual V6 in 22, but I think it’s interesting that in almost all their test vehicles they use a manual transmission.
Sponsored