First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr Bronco Badlands 19 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have seen posts that mentioned you could change your dealership. I have searched the forum and could not find anything that i saw earlier. I called Ford yesterday to switch, but was informed that since I have an order in, that is not possible? I thought this changed with all of us being pushed to MY22-MY26 and having to reorder.

The service rep did mention to try again after the order banks opened, but was not sure if you could after then either. Is there anything direct from Ford about this someone could point me to?

I just have a non responsive dealer and want to switch. Unfortunately, the same story that I see posted everyday on the forum.
Sponsored

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mike Levine confirmed on Twitter that you'll be able to transfer to one of Ford's preferred dealers.

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Granger Ford was saying we could at the reordering point and they would help facilitate us if we wanted to change dealers. If that helps.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You definitely can't today. We are still in the MY21 order period, but it's kind of in limbo because MY21 scheduling is over.

Unless Levine is wrong, you should be able to switch during the reordering window that begins tomorrow. We have no details on how this will work and are in wait-and-see mode.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It doesn't sound like this information has filtered down to the dealers yet assuming it will happen🤔. A dealer that I contacted today said I'd have to cancel my reservation and make a new one with them . I will not be making a new reservation.

Sponsored

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
FWIW, I don't think you can change once your original dealer has moved your reservation into an actual order. I've had multiple people tell me it was possible, but when Ford finally learned the reservation was actually already processed, then the answer changed. All unscheduled orders have already been duplicated by Ford in WBDO, so we can now see everyone's 2021 order and a 2022 identical order sitting at priority 99. Nothing can be done with them yet, but Ford has already dumped them all in there.

Andy_M

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is an interesting predicament for dealers, order holders, and Ford. If I was a dealer, I would have no interest in taking a reservation transfer (without ADM) that would push back the delivery date for my existing reservation holders. Any additional reservation would eat into non-reserved allocation that they could sell for a premium right now. For the Granger folks, 1-2% below invoice is nice, but is it worth waiting 2-5 years for? Flip a coin, time will tell…

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This has probably already been answered, but how long do we have to re-order? I know it starts on Oct. 13, but how long until that window closes? Thanks!

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This has probably already been answered, but how long do we have to re-order? I know it starts on Oct. 13, but how long until that window closes? Thanks!
Don't know when, if ever, it closes. But they start scheduling Oct 28 so you want your order in by then in case Ford calls your number.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is an interesting predicament for dealers, order holders, and Ford. If I was a dealer, I would have no interest in taking a reservation transfer (without ADM) that would push back the delivery date for my existing reservation holders. Any additional reservation would eat into non-reserved allocation that they could sell for a premium right now.
Agreed. The incentives are all messed up here. I don't trust Ford to have entirely thought this through.

If you're stuck with a dealer, they can screw the customer because it's either their way or the highway.

If you're not stuck, the new dealer will want to screw the customer, or else they'll be screwed by losing out on ADM. Now that Bronco reservation numbers don't factor into the formula, MSRP reservations are undesirable to the dealer!

Also worth pointing out that it's not reasonable to force people to stay with the same dealer for years and years. People move away.

OP
OP

THnCS

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr Bronco Badlands 19 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mike Levine confirmed on Twitter that you'll be able to transfer to one of Ford's preferred dealers.
I guess Mr. Levine does not realize most dealers will not share any order/allocation info. I know my current one does not.
Sponsored