Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello, i have an order for a squashed badlands with mic. I decided to change it to soft top to try to get it sooner, i’ve been trying to change my order since thursday but the person helping me at my dealership has covid and they don’t know when she’s coming back, can i call for directly to ford to change my order or it has to be through the dealership? I talked to the GM and he said nobody else could help me there and needed to wait for her to come back which i think is kinda lame.
Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have to go through dealership unfortunately...do they only have 1 salesperson? Ask for the sales manager and see if they can help you change your order. Tell them you want to modify your order.
If they can't help, ask for Ford Customer Service number, maybe they will change their tune? I am sick of hearing about dealers pushing customers around. They are in the service industry, and they should act like it.
I know its late in the game now, but are we still allowed to change dealers even after we placed an order?

OP
OP
Bled656

Bled656

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have to go through dealership unfortunately...do they only have 1 salesperson? Ask for the sales manager and see if they can help you change your order. Tell them you want to modify your order.
If they can't help, ask for Ford Customer Service number, maybe they will change their tune? I am sick of hearing about dealers pushing customers around. They are in the service industry, and they should act like it.
I know its late in the game now, but are we still allowed to change dealers even after we placed an order?
Only one sales person for the bronco and i remembered she had covid too when i tried to place my order the first time back in January. I told him i was going to call Fords costumer service and he told me to call and try but they could do anything about it

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello, i have an order for a squashed badlands with mic. I decided to change it to soft top to try to get it sooner, i’ve been trying to change my order since thursday but the person helping me at my dealership has covid and they don’t know when she’s coming back, can i call for directly to ford to change my order or it has to be through the dealership? I talked to the GM and he said nobody else could help me there and needed to wait for her to come back which i think is kinda lame.
Had a similar experience unfortunately. Took weeks for them to acknowledge me and that was only after I started cc'ing anyone with a @specificDealership.com email domain attached to their name. My sales guy for whatever reason didnt assist but once I got the attention of the branch manager the conversation shifted pretty quickly.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Multiple dealerships told me only one person per dealer can have authorization in the bronco order process. Wishing a quick recover for the rep at your dealer.
Sponsored