Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Our prayer at this point is that they offer a neutral stitching color option. They can even keep the rest of the accents orange since those are easier to switch.

most likely the complaints fall on deaf ears and Ford does nothing

don’t know who thought it was a brilliant idea to lock the customers in like that
A standard black interior across all lines- both MGV and leather would go far with many customers. And how hard would it be for Ford to accomplish that?
Sponsored

Stever17

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know if you will be able to get the Badlands without the orange stitching on the interior?
I want the BD interior on my BL. I want the blue and two tone seats

Vladytom

Badlands
First Name
Vlad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat, Maverick XLT, Mazda CX5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know if the interior color choice has been made on purpose to make you move up (sometimes down) the trim levels or... out of incompetence, color blindness, etc.
Apparently the interior color stitching has to match the trim logo... Mind blowing!
A simple way of doing it would have been picking 3-4 quite basic colors such as: BLACK, GREY, BEIGE and (saddle) BROWN and make those available on all trims. This way they would match all the color palette on the exterior.

What is more frustrating is the colors on the renderings that are so far from the real word: such as the Roast (brown) for interior or the Cactus Grey (which is displayed on the website as some sort of girlish Teal). How can I decide on the colors if all I see is so far from the real world?

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know if you will be able to get the Badlands without the orange stitching on the interior?
Love the Orange detail on my Cyber Orange Badlands