Chevy half ton diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wildtrack
leather trimmed seats
MIC
Sasquatch
lux package

After the last email came out I emailed my dealer to change to a soft top but was told if I did that I could not get the leather trimmed seats. I tried going back and re build my bronco online and it doesn't even give the option of a soft top for the Wildtrack so I can't confirm this. Anyone else have this issue on theirs?

Im considering jumping to a Badlands but was concerned with road noise on the highway without having carpet. Anyone test drives out there with the Badlands and highway noise comparison?
Sponsored

Last edited:

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just sent my dealer an email to see if I can add the soft top to the Wildtrak. Still waiting on his response

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wildtrack
leather trimmed seats
MIC
Sasquatch
lux package

After the last email came out I emailed my dealer to change to a soft top but was told if I did that I could not get the leather trimmed seats. I tried going back and re build my bronco online and it doesn't even give the option of a soft top for the Wildtrack so I can't confirm this. Anyone else have this issue on theirs?
That's strange, I changed from a MIC to a soft top a couple months back when the news first hit that doing so may speed up delivery (I am a Day 7 reservation so was doing all I could to get it in 2021). Anyway, I was able to change to a soft top while retaining my originally ordered leather seats. It actually didn't even come up. I have a Badlands though. I wonder if its because I did it early.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have to change trims to go soft top, from wildtrak
Ah so that probably also explains why I could get a soft top and keep the leather for the Badlands. Less of a change I guess. Hey, I feel for you Wildtrack owners. I was wanting a Wildtrack too and still prefer the exterior on the Wildtrack over Badlands. I just couldn't get over the interior colors so made change upon ordering.

OP
OP

squints679

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy half ton diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's strange, I changed from a MIC to a soft top a couple months back when the news first hit that doing so may speed up delivery (I am a Day 7 reservation so was doing all I could to get it in 2021). Anyway, I was able to change to a soft top while retaining my originally ordered leather seats. It actually didn't even come up. I have a Badlands though. I wonder if its because I did it early.

Badlands looks like it has a different seat altogether whether the vinyl or leather trimmed...shows a hole in the seat back. Wildtrak doesn't show that hole?
Sponsored