Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, '77 Super Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What happens to a First Edition if someone reserved it and then changed their mind?
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I’m likely not following through on my FE res. Wildtrak is perfect for me.
What would have to change about the FE for you to keep your reservation? Seems as though they lost a lot of people with the restriction on interior finish. That would definitely drive me away (pun intended ;))

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone want to trade their FE reservation with me I’m game. I reserved on night of reveal at 9:45pm EST so have a good spot in line. I reserved a Wildtrak but now thinking I prefer an FE. I‘m willing to call ford customer service and tell them “a friend and I“ want to switch reservations And see if they‘ll allow us to switch with no Issues or either of us losing place in line.

If not, I’m ordering a Badlands + Squatch (with high, leather and 2.7/auto) so no worries if no takers.

PM me if interested.

OP
OP
Damo44

Damo44

Badlands
First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, '77 Super Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What would have to change about the FE for you to keep your reservation? Seems as though they lost a lot of people with the restriction on interior finish. That would definitely drive me away (pun intended ;))
I like the FE's interior. I would take it in a heartbeat.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford gets one less reservation that's overbooked?

My theory is that the allowed overbooking was more than 7000. Why would they expect every single FE to convert? Or they will give that FE to the dealer and let them mark up the price to astronomical levels.....especially if they make only the FEs 2021 models as proposed in a different thread.

schase

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Trying to be patient until real confirmation - but yeah, interior limitation is the big one. I’m also just not convinced on the actual added value with FE.

Also concerned with how many dealers were discussing ADM on the FE. Already don’t like the idea of paying over 60K prior to accessories.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Trying to be patient until real confirmation - but yeah, interior limitation is the big one. I’m also just not convinced on the actual added value with FE.

Also concerned with how many dealers were discussing ADM on the FE. Already don’t like the idea of paying over 60K prior to accessories.
If your dealer is going to try and add ADM, I would switch to another dealer. We have until October 31 to switch dealers reservations. Once the build and price goes active, I'll be calling local dealers to see who will match the Granger deal or come real close. My wife and I both ordered a FE on first night of reservation. She's out if blue interior is only option. I'm 50/50 If they all come Navy Pier, but hopeful ford will offer a few choices.

Lothbrok

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those who choose to back out of their FE reservation, I can see Ford allocating them to dealers rather than opening it back up to the public. They have already officially committed to 7K units, so I highly doubt they make less, especially if they number badge the FE. Also, it would make the dealers happy because unfortunately they will mark them up since its a limited run.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My understanding is that dealers would ADM FEs if they were NOT reserved. So, "What happens to an abandoned FE?" It gets "the silly" marked up off of it and the dealer makes a nice chunk o'profit.
Sponsored