Sponsored

Changed my Badlands from a 2-door to a 4-door today...

JeepersCreepers

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, I really did it.

I've got to be honest, I really don't care for the appearance of the 4 door Bronco in stock form. But my heavily modified Jeep TJ on 38s... well, it's not going anywhere. In theory the Bronco is an overland build. I couldn't justify another 2-door 4x4 in my driveway. What for? Why? Ironically my kids are teenagers nearing high school completion so that's not even the reason... I just need a big vehicle to get around in and possibly camp.

I went back and forth so many times. Hope I made the right decision. Whenever I see a 2-door my heart lights up, but whenever I see my Jeep I feel the same way...
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow, I really did it.

I've got to be honest, I really don't care for the appearance of the 4 door Bronco in stock form. But my heavily modified Jeep TJ on 38s... well, it's not going anywhere. In theory the Bronco is an overland build. I couldn't justify another 2-door 4x4 in my driveway. What for? Why? Ironically my kids are teenagers nearing high school completion so that's not even the reason... I just need a big vehicle to get around in and possibly camp.

I went back and forth so many times. Hope I made the right decision. Whenever I see a 2-door my heart lights up, but whenever I see my Jeep I feel the same way...
Just take the two front doors off and never put them back on......problem solved. Best of both worlds; 2dr with the room of a 4dr. šŸ˜†

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes! RIDE IN PEACE:
Its also a Bronco and will be appreciated for years of adventures, even with 2 extra doors! It is definitely about inside storage room inside the 4 door, especially on a longer trip overland you will be more comfortable with easier gear organization out of the elements. Still the 4door Bronco is not the usual large oversized 4x4truck and extremely capable- quite close to the 2 door in the specs period.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JeepersCreepers

JeepersCreepers

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh, every time I look at a 2-door now I feel sick... I really wish Ford did a better job on the back half of the 4-door! I hope it's as amazing a truck as we all hope.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you'll be happy with your choice. Personally I'd never consider a 2door, cargo space is just ridiculous and I don't care for the seat delete look. Plus I hope and am pretty sure I can sleep in it, which would be a no go with the 2door.

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have thought about the idea of a 4 door, its almost impossible not to waiting for a vehicle I've never seen.

I'm still disappointed that thus far everything available during the previews has been 4 door. Almost as if Ford really doesn't want to sell any 2 doors. :)

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ugh, every time I look at a 2-door now I feel sick... I really wish Ford did a better job on the back half of the 4-door! I hope it's as amazing a truck as we all hope.
Yes, the 2dr has all the looks. I would not buy a 4dr. as it is bordering on not good, kinda like a 4dr Mustang. If I needed the extra room I would buy something else with a bit more style. This is 50K vehicle and there are a lot of other options to off/on road with the looks. Just my opinion.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Almost as if Ford really doesn't want to sell any 2 doors. :)
It's not hat they don't want to sell them, is just that they don't sell.

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, the 2dr has all the looks. I would not buy a 4dr. as it is bordering on not good, kinda like a 4dr Mustang. If I needed the extra room I would buy something else with a bit more style. This is 50K vehicle and there are a lot of other options to off/on road with the looks. Just my opinion.
Holy Sh*t Mr. Nice? That was some cold, hard tough love.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's not hat they don't want to sell them, is just that they don't sell.
Thatā€™s because most people interested in Broncos need the extra doors for their little fu*k trophies to climb in and out šŸ˜

Ronaldo

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71bronco67cvMustangFFRCobra97Viper93RX7R1
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I see that million dollar silhouette of the 2 door bronco and Iā€™m in love. I really must admit when I viewed the two 4 door demo here in SoCal I was impressed but I just canā€™t change my order. Why canā€™t you just buy the two door without the top or with a convertible top. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be pushed to 2022 so by then my other $100 F150 lightning and cyber truck orders will come into play Or just wait for the bronco four door pickup? FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the doors and roof off I think the 4 door looks incredible! Iā€™m 2 door all the way. Itā€™s replacing a 2 door car so this is way more room than I have currently with those rear seats down. If I needed more than that Iā€™d get the 4 door for sure and take the roof off immediately. The picture posted earlier today with the front doors off made it look almost like that long bed 2 door concept someone else rendered. For an overland build itā€™s a no brainer you made the right call. Stay excited OP.