First Name
Jaycee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Base
Appreciate the response. I have the 2.3 4DR OBX and am loving it. I want to get the MOD bumper on without cutting up any of the factory plastic pieces so I can keep them all in my garage - already bought a backup set of the intercooler mounts/tow loops.

Might just pop off the plastic one tonight and see how it lines up. Did you come across a diagram for the MOD bumper? I purchased one from a member locally but everything is just in a single box without anything labeled.
Do you have the part number for the brackets? I am wanting to do the same!
Sponsored

Jmiller94

Base
First Name
Jaycee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes. Essentially the tow hook is welded to the bracket that also supports the intercooler from the bottom. So you still need that support but the hook part sticks out about 2-3” too much and has to be cut off - or different brackets used.
Also, can I use the same hardware from my standard bumper to install the modular bumper?

Deleted member 32220

The parts are available. The pricing is quite expensive. The couple from 151 garage on YouTube ran into this when installing the 4WP bumper on there big bend. Check out their video

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you have the part number for the brackets? I am wanting to do the same!
Here's the part number for those brackets:
MB3Z6G079A
MB3Z6G079B

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pictures of the bracket on a factory ordered modular bumper. Not sure if this is all you’ll need, but I got pics of the part numbers for each side of the bracket that comes from the factory when the modular bumper is ordered.

My 2.7 tow hooks supported the intercooler.Not sure if other hardware would be needed on top of these two brackets.

Ford Bronco Changed out standard bumper for Heavy-Duty Modular Bumper. Photo Mar 07, 9 15 19 AM

Ford Bronco Changed out standard bumper for Heavy-Duty Modular Bumper. Photo Mar 07, 9 15 19 AM
Cheers!

I somehow missed this. But thank you for the reply 🤙

Indica

Heritage
First Name
Alek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
What did you ever do with the fog lights? Trying to figure out how to implement the standard bumper fog light harness and haven’t seen any other threads on this. Would like to use the standard fog lights on this if possible.

B A C N O W

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

Indica

Heritage
First Name
Alek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thank you but unfortunately not. I am transitioning from the standard plastic bumper like OP. It has a prewired harness built in for the fog lights (standard on plastic bumper) unlike the mod bumper which just has the pigtails behind the plate. From what I understand your linked thread details how to wire those pigtails up for fog lights and how to make it work with the aux switch. I might just make my own bracket to attach the standard fog lights back up on the mod bumper with the existing harness.

armymp71

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi q3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

These are the brackets you need for the mod bumper when updating from the standard plastic pumper.

MB3Z-6G079-B
MB3Z-6G079-A

Landobando

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anybody have issues with the parking sensors when making the swap? I’d love a video of someone making the swap so I know what I am getting into!

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anybody have issues with the parking sensors when making the swap? I’d love a video of someone making the swap so I know what I am getting into!
They definitely are slightly different but I just forced them in and they work fine.

Untrained Horse

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They definitely are slightly different but I just forced them in and they work fine.
Are you saying you forced the sensor brackets in? I just ordered the mod bumpers brackets, but surprise they are on back order.
Sponsored