Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It will almost certainly rub. Just get the base rims and buy Sasquatch take-offs that dozens of people on this forum will be selling.
Sponsored

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got 285/75R17 Toyo ATIII's ready to go on with 1/4 spacers. Should be good.

imnewtothis

Badlands
First Name
Haramol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone spoken to any local shops about regearing their Bronco specifically and gotten any answers on if they have the parts / estimated costs?

NotaVegetarian

Badlands
First Name
Nota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco, 1979 Bronco, F250 Super Crew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Going to put 35” Super Swampers on it

Sponsored

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do you guys think about these two scenarios when it’s time to replace the tires with a 285/75r17...
A. Start with Black Diamond Sasquatch, (4.7 gearing) and add skinny flares
#pizzacuttersquatch
B. Start with unSquatched Badlands (4.46 gearing)

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They absolutely do.

Posted earlier is the wheel width. Also all wheels are +55mm offset, except the Sasquatch wheels which are +30.

My conclusion is a 315 tire on a +55 wheel will rub on the upper control arm.

There is a ton of discussion on this already, including CAD mock-ups of various combinations to see what probably will or won’t be a problem.

https://www.bronco6g.com/detailed-calculations-show-aftermarket-tire-size-fitments-on-bronco-trims/

1615807954361.jpeg

That’s the Sasquatch wheel and tire all the way to the right, with the Badlands just to the left of it.

With the +55 offset the tire just clears the upper control arm. The wider 315 needs the +30 wheel to clear.

We don’t have definitive answers because no one has actually tried it yet, but I think it’s more or less settled now.
Holy cow that’s tight, especially imagine airing down and flexing the tire into it on a rock. As light as those MTs are, I wonder how much the sidewall will take...

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would be nice to get the wheel size to see can it fit a 35 since it fits a 33 from the factory
There's a great YouTube video about this. Basically all you have to do is remove the crash bars and a non-sasquatch Badlands can fit 35s.

What's also interesting is the factory sasquatch doesn't have the factory crash bars at all.

TiredOldMedic

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mercury Grand Marquis, 86 Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IIRC, 55mm back spacing on the 1/2" wider Sasquatch wheels, that has to be for a reason. Most likely you would rub, at least on hard turns. You would also have to find someone to install the larger tires against the manufacturers recommendations (8.5" is minimum recommended wheel width), lot of places won't take the liability. You'll find someone I am sure, but I personally would not argue with the manufacturer on how to mount the tires.
If I'm not mistaken the 4WP Bronco in the video with Ryan Kenelly he states they have 37's on an 8 inch rim.
Sponsored