EruptionEnvy602

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wish I knew the words to use for this. I'm looking for a tent-like structure that I can put at the back of the bronco, preferably mounted to a rack/rtt that acts as a changing area off the rear cargo access.

What I want is to be able to arrive at a ski resort(20+ weekends a year, usually) quickly set up an area for changing, throw down some sort of "flooring" and be able to change while protected from wind, snow and looky-loos. Hoping something overland-y exists and can be adapted for this use case.
Sponsored

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish I knew the words to use for this. I'm looking for a tent-like structure that I can put at the back of the bronco, preferably mounted to a rack/rtt that acts as a changing area off the rear cargo access.

What I want is to be able to arrive at a ski resort(20+ weekends a year, usually) quickly set up an area for changing, throw down some sort of "flooring" and be able to change while protected from wind, snow and looky-loos. Hoping something overland-y exists and can be adapted for this use case.

https://accessories.ford.com/products/napier-sportz-suv-tent L:ike this?
Ford Bronco Changing area room off rear cargo area? 1657127035765

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just buy a $30 privacy tent off ebay.