First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I originally selected the Badlands model. But after looking at all the options allowed, or not allowed with the Badlands, I wanted to change to the Outer Banks. I wanted the two tone leather seats. I wanted the luggage rails and brush bar. Can only get black seats with Badlands. If I try to add luggage rails and guard it tells us we can’t have the auto and 6 cyl. These would have been some nice to know items “prior” to selecting the model. Now my dealership says I cannot change models. Anyone else having this issue.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Your dealer is wrong, you can definitely change models.

Ksm

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I originally selected the Badlands model. But after looking at all the options allowed, or not allowed with the Badlands, I wanted to change to the Outer Banks. I wanted the two tone leather seats. I wanted the luggage rails and brush bar. Can only get black seats with Badlands. If I try to add luggage rails and guard it tells us we can’t have the auto and 6 cyl. These would have been some nice to know items “prior” to selecting the model. Now my dealership says I cannot change models. Anyone else having this issue.
You may want to change dealers. So far the consensus is that you can change models from reservation to when you actually order. So if they’re already shady about that, I wouldn’t want to hazard a guess about the rest of the ordering process.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I specifically asked Ford Marketing when I changed my reservation dealer. You can change model and/or doors to any except FE.
Sponsored